GDT: Fat, washed, slow with bad hip Swedish center vs best goal scorer in the game who will definitely hit 65 goals on the season, 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I say this every time the Caps play the Leafs, but Ovie's most underappreciated game was against Toronto in January of 2010, I believe. He had 5 points (1-4-5) in a 6-1 win including a goal on his first shift. Gord Miller with the call "Alexander Ovechkin eats up Toronto again!"

Wish they'd bring back NHL Vault.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Orlov lower body injury?

I only watched the 2nd period vs flyers, hope this just precautionary pre-playoffs.

Glad Kuz is getting a night off. Hes taken some big hits lately, he bounces back up but cumulative effect not ideal.

Excited to see the Leafs play.

filinski77

Feb 12, 2017
First Caps game in person in 3 years for me, last one in the same building.

No Kuzy tonight would really suck. Might get to see Matthews getting 60, and hopefully the GOAT can have a strong performance again.
I'll be at the game as well - Partner at my office gave me some tickets.

As a Caps fan living near Toronto, it's always hard to try and get in-person games. Last one I went to was like 6 years ago IN Pittsburgh.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I'll be at the game as well - Partner at my office gave me some tickets.

As a Caps fan living near Toronto, it's always hard to try and get in-person games. Last one I went to was like 6 years ago IN Pittsburgh.

In non-COVID times, good trick to get more Caps games was to drive down to Buffalo/Detroit/Ottawa, whichever is closest to you in Southern Ontario.

My GF got me the tickets for my birthday. I need to marry her lol

filinski77

Feb 12, 2017
In non-COVID times, good trick to get more Caps games was to drive down to Buffalo/Detroit/Ottawa, whichever is closest to you in Southern Ontario.

My GF got me the tickets for my birthday. I need to marry her lol
I'm in Hamilton right now, so Buffalo is the closest option. I just have found a hard time planning it all and making the commitment to go. I actually work out of the Niagara Region for the most part, so I definitely should try harder to make it to some games out there.

There are more Toronto Caps fans here than I thought. I think @um makes 4 of us.
Not surprised at all. I have a handful of friends that are Caps fans as well. Plus - I still like the Leafs, and would cheer for them in any series that isn't against the Capitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad