FAQ: Going to Anaheim and Honda Center

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
009FA96F-5123-42EE-8664-E9559EDC0033.jpeg

Latest News

OCVibe got approved. No more eating at Del Taco and Carls Jr before the games now.

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
danny k's is my go to dinner spot before games. you can park in their lot and walk to the pond too
We have a secret area we park at that’s free for the past 15/16 seasons. It’s only a 10 minute walk to the arena. If I get up to Anaheim around 5, my buddy and would occasionally pick up food from Tacos El Patron or go to the packing district. It’s nice that this new complex will have a food hall.

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
surprised the ducks are that high tbh

i'm guessing the concession costs got them up there. can't remember the last time i ate or drank at the arena, but i'm sure it's far from cheap
They upgraded the concession stands back in the early to mid 2010s and since then it has gone downhill and they jacked up the prices considerably. The food and prices were decent during that redo. I don’t buy food there at all now unless it’s a Sunday game and I’m starving. It’s gonna be nice once they open up that food hall.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Haven’t been to Honda Center before but going to tomorrow’s game with my son. Did a quick search for parking fees and seen $20. Kinda wanted to check with you guys who frequent the games if that’s correct. Thanks in advance!

-ghoste

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Haven’t been to Honda Center before but going to tomorrow’s game with my son. Did a quick search for parking fees and seen $20. Kinda wanted to check with you guys who frequent the games if that’s correct. Thanks in advance!

-ghoste

Usually correct. You can also park near or around Noble Ale Works (just for a map reference) for free and usually see quite a few fans doing so. It's a bit more of a walk but saves you $20, which is like one beer lol.

Reactions: Ghoste

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012

-ghoste
No reason to pay that much to park in the official lots. In addition to what is posted above, there are also plenty of lots within walking distance for $10 or less. Easier to get out from those lots after the game too.

Last edited:

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I park next to Sheriff station (on the same side as JT Schmidts but past the bridge) for 5 or 10 bucks depending on the game. I jaywalk like everyone else and you are right there at the bridge.

Reactions: Ghoste

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i usually just park at danny k's and walk to the arena. it's about 10 minutes

if that lot is full i just park right there on main st. plenty of street parking and a 15 minute walk at most depending on how far down the street you park

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
I’m not sure if it’s been asked here before, but do the Ducks do some sort of stadium tour at all? Like your the stadium, locker rooms and other areas?

I would love to head to California next year for the home opener. I’ve toured the Cowboys stadium, but never knew if Anaheim did something like that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad