FAQ: Going to Anaheim and Honda Center

darkdays

Apr 18, 2018
What time are warmups usually? Want to take my kid to see them at glass level before the game.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
I want to go to a game soon with an unvaccinated friend, it says there is on site testing that opens two hours before the game, will the on site option take a long time (large lines/wait time for results) or is it relatively quick?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I want to go to a game soon with an unvaccinated friend, it says there is on site testing that opens two hours before the game, will the on site option take a long time (large lines/wait time for results) or is it relatively quick?
the line to get tested was twice as long as the line to get into the arena last game i attended

no idea how long it takes to get the results, but i'm guessing it's pretty quick

Reactions: GunnarStahl

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I work at the HC and get to games about 2 hours before they start, there’s barely anyone there at this time but I have no clue how long they get over time.

Reactions: GunnarStahl

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Curious because my brother is bringing his wife and kids to the game Thursday and aren’t vaccinated, if they fail a Covid test what’s the refund policy?

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Curious because my brother is bringing his wife and kids to the game Thursday and aren’t vaccinated, if they fail a Covid test what’s the refund policy?
I’m fairly certain there’s no refunds based on the emails I get. That info should be in the fine print on the ticket purchase info though. Might be worth a call to the box office today.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
No idea and didn't even think of this. I'd definitely call the box office.

SmokeyDuck

Jul 27, 2010
Anaheim, CA
Main Place Mall in Santa Ana has a testing sight in the parking lot.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
He said it just says non-refundable, it didn’t say anything about Covid on it. So seems he would be screwed if that happened.
I was afraid of that with the pages of “it’s not our fault and you waive everything “ Ticketmaster fine print. Probably best to get them tested somewhere the night before, sorry to hear about the difficulties.

Reactions: bsu

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
I was afraid of that with the pages of “it’s not our fault and you waive everything “ Ticketmaster fine print. Probably best to get them tested somewhere the night before, sorry to hear about the difficulties.

He’s not too concerned, just something he wanted to know before showing up. It rescheduling to Sunday is more of a hassle for him though. He had Disneyland reservations and a hotel booked, so now has to make another trek to Anaheim.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So, booked another trip to Anaheim early April, going to the Edmonton and Calgary games, will be more exciting if they are still in a playoff race by then but regardless will still be fun. Couple of questions for you So Cal locals. Looking to go to Newport any nice strips there with restaurants and shops? I've only ventured to Laguna a couple of times but heard Newport is nice also.

Also, what do you guys think of Brewery X if you been there or heard things? Looks like it has a nice court yard and good food. Got a rental car this time want to explore OC a little more.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
So, booked another trip to Anaheim early April, going to the Edmonton and Calgary games, will be more exciting if they are still in a playoff race by then but regardless will still be fun. Couple of questions for you So Cal locals. Looking to go to Newport any nice strips there with restaurants and shops? I've only ventured to Laguna a couple of times but heard Newport is nice also.

Also, what do you guys think of Brewery X if you been there or heard things? Looks like it has a nice court yard and good food. Got a rental car this time want to explore OC a little more.
check out fashion island in newport. big outdoor mall with tons of stores and restaurants. i highly suggest muldoon's irish pub across the street too. bit on the pricey side, but great food and they know how to serve a pint of guisness. balboa island has shopping and food too. more of a touristy area but worth checking out if you've never been

brewery x is awesome. make sure you try the pizza and wings. pizza is legit one of the best i've had in OC. they do ducks watch parties there on occasion as well and they always have the game on inside

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
check out fashion island in newport. big outdoor mall with tons of stores and restaurants. i highly suggest muldoon's irish pub across the street too. bit on the pricey side, but great food and they know how to serve a pint of guisness. balboa island has shopping and food too. more of a touristy area but worth checking out if you've never been

brewery x is awesome. make sure you try the pizza and wings. pizza is legit one of the best i've had in OC. they do ducks watch parties there on occasion as well and they always have the game on inside

Thanks for the info. Yeah going to go to Brewery X before one of the games and then was going to Newport between those games. I'm staying in Disney again but there is only so much you can do in a week there.

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
Brewery X is nice... Newport it depends what age/what you're looking for, if you're looking for a little younger spot Goat Tavern is pretty popular.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Brewery X is nice... Newport it depends what age/what you're looking for, if you're looking for a little younger spot Goat Tavern is pretty popular.
yeah if you're looking for bars, goat hill tavern is a staple. there's also the boulevard next door which is a little less divey

wild goose tavern down the street is nice too

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I plan to be at Brewery x between 4-6, before that Wednesday Calgary game April 6th. Then will head to Honda Center, I think it’s like a 5 min drive but I wouldn’t know lol.

Anybody want to meet up, I got first round!

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
I plan to be at Brewery x between 4-6, before that Wednesday Calgary game April 6th. Then will head to Honda Center, I think it’s like a 5 min drive but I wouldn’t know lol.

Anybody want to meet up, I got first round!
I got work and wouldn't be able to get there til 6

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca

I went to Brewery X to catch up with one of my friends and watch the game on a Sunday. We get there and they had the same football game on all the tvs so my friend asks one of the employees if they can put on the Ducks game and their reply was "Oh *I guess* since we're partnered with them". It was such an awkward reply.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad