Fantasy Mock Draft #4 Discussion Thread (Read OP before asking questions pls)

Should we allow one trade per team at the end which will only be a 1 for 1 deal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
So like... did @belair actually quit because he was skipped?

Seems like a combination of things. He was skipped for one, and all the guys he wanted got taken. I think he also misunderstood the way things were run, he thought that mods deleted his post for some reason other than it was in the wrong thread.

It's up to him, I guess. I for one am never going to get tired of these drafts haha.

Reactions: OB5

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
I think across 3 games we've seen him at C and W depending on the team, so that's good. I'll just see who lasts and if there's a great C grab them and if not Giroux is C.

He played just over 30% of this season at center.

I'm fine with him there, but don't be surprised if some will dock you a little for it.

Llamamoto

Sep 5, 2018
He played just over 30% of this season at center.

I'm fine with him there, but don't be surprised if some will dock you a little for it.

That's true, but his move to wing was more to facilitate him playing on the same line as Couturier. He's been a center for most of his career, I don't see why people would expect him to suddenly lose his ability to play center.

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
That's true, but his move to wing was more to facilitate him playing on the same line as Couturier. He's been a center for most of his career, I don't see why people would expect him to suddenly lose his ability to play center.

I know, but it's been a topic of debate before

It's the type of little thing that I think someone could use as a tiebreaker against him in a close matchup honestly

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I know, but it's been a topic of debate before

It's the type of little thing that I think someone could use as a tiebreaker in a close matchup honestly
Yeah, if the centre I really like lasts I'll probably take him and shift Giroux to wing but idk yet

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I think I’m the main advocate for Giroux at the W vs C. Basically he needs the right wingers to get the best out of him from C. I do think Kane and Giroux would be great together though.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Llamamoto

Sep 5, 2018
TBH, I'm just really surprised at some of the D that are left. The 3RR is really going to come in handy for some teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad