Fantasy Mock Draft #4 Discussion Thread (Read OP before asking questions pls)

Should we allow one trade per team at the end which will only be a 1 for 1 deal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
> get skipped
> dilemma: pick or complain
> complain
> another pick sniped while complaining
Maybe it's just me, but if there shoe were on the other foot, I would've been more worried about the draft being run properly over worrying about my imaginary players getting 'sniped'.

When these games are running smoothly they're fun. You guys don't seem committed to doing that.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but if there shoe were on the other foot, I would've been more worried about the draft being run properly over worrying about my imaginary players getting 'sniped'.

When these games are running smoothly they're fun. You guys don't seem committed to doing that.

Apart from the occasional drama, these games have been run extremely well. I don't see what you mean by 'we don't seem committed to doing that'.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
We literally waited for you extra time and you were online an hour before your pick came up and once there was only 1 or 2 picks made, the onus is yours and it has been hours and hours. Really easy to check and make a pick in ~5 hours.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
We literally waited for you extra time and you were online an hour before your pick came up and once there was only 1 or 2 picks made, the onus is yours and it has been hours and hours. Really easy to check and make a pick in ~5 hours.
Also agreed. By waiting on purpose now it’s becoming a bigger issue than it needs to be. Neo even offered him Laine lol

Reactions: Llamamoto49

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I saw my pick had gone by after five picks had gone. My profile always shows online because I'm on mobile. I brought up the issue in the draft thread, then again in discussion. I quoted Joey and awaited his response. No one else did.

Last edited:

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Approx 0.05% chance you would've got him anyways.
lol.

He was on my shortlist of BPA's as well but I didn't want to handcuff myself going C-C with 3RR since late 3rd is a drop-off

3RR really makes you value your 2nd round pick big time when you have a top 10 pick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad