Fantasy Mock Draft #4 Discussion Thread (Read OP before asking questions pls)

Should we allow one trade per team at the end which will only be a 1 for 1 deal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
I was still really hesitant to pass on #NAME #VALUE. Once he is picked I'll ask who everyone thinks is better.

Suter was the best D left on the board. I will take full credit when you win for reminding you he is available. :thumbu:

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Suter was the best D left on the board. I will take full credit when you win for reminding you he is available. :thumbu:
I have honestly no idea if this works, but this is the first time I ever drafted two top pairing D-men with the first two picks.
Not having a centre yet is gonna be fun

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Stop asking for my advice, how have people not caught on that when you ask me for advice I will do my best to sabotage them :sarcasm:
So I won't take the guy you just said I HAVE to take then even though 5 other people also pmed me the same name without me asking

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
tenor.gif

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Wouldn’t call him best D. I got one definitely higher and at least 4 that are the same level that could be argued in any order

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Wouldn’t call him best D. I got one definitely higher and at least 4 that are the same level that could be argued in any order

I guess...the rest aren't as well rounded as Suter imo though.

I like a well rounded D who can be #1 in all situations and not sure if anyone left can do that better.

Edit: And I say this after I pick Hughes over him lol

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Of course people think Hughes is a steal, yet Chabot wasn't, even though mope wanted Chabot over Hughes as well lol..

Overcoming the reputation of @m0pe is going to be harder than I thought lol

Nah since I missed out on Chabot, he now sucks :sarcasm:

I was torn between Suter, Slavin, Hughes and Chabot. Then 2 guys went before. Realistically I see them all very similar level and can argue for any of them

OB5

May 2, 2015
Two guys I really want and they're both falling. Will likely have to make the decision. Coin flip!

DatsyukianDekes13

May 22, 2020
Nah since I missed out on Chabot, he now sucks :sarcasm:

I was torn between Suter, Slavin, Hughes and Chabot. Then 2 guys went before. Realistically I see them all very similar level and can argue for any of them

I was debating between Hughes and Chabot as well, but the minutes of Chabot and the fact that Hughes was very sheltered defensively made me go Chabot.

I can already see how this draft is going to go though lol. I brought this upon myself I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille