Fantasy Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
1 actually, Rask is starting, just want to see an honest match against @Styles , lol.

He does have the best team. This league is ridiculous this year though, everybody is doing great.

It helps that he had DHF auto draft in front of him, and got McDavid out of it when he wouldn't have. And probably quite a few other players, since DHF autodrafting takes highest ranked player, not necessarily best player... just sayin. :)

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
It helps that he had DHF auto draft in front of him, and got McDavid out of it when he wouldn't have. And probably quite a few other players, since DHF autodrafting takes highest ranked player, not necessarily best player... just sayin. :)

No doubt, forgot about that. DHF has been a good sport.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017

I would have taken Mackinnon anyway if I didn’t get McDavid so there wouldn’t be much of a difference. I took younger guys this year and it’s working out for me. Excuses, excuses.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Plus it’s a snake draft so I was ahead of DHF as much as he was me. I don’t see how that’s a factor at all. And I was the only one who got the advantage? Lol

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
2 teams auto drafting makes a difference...especially with DHF getting no damn goalies and my kid taking the team that drafted a suspended Buff in like round 6 and 2-3 others bozos much higher than they should have gone..

it is a long ass season, long way to go.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
No lol. Don't take my chirping so seriously.

You know I don’t take to kindly to people undermining my incredible ability to add players, set my lineups, and will my teams to victory. You think my fantasy team is going out there to win hockey games? Hell no, they are motivated to pad their stats and take me to the winners circle in April.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
You know I don’t take to kindly to people undermining my incredible ability to add players, set my lineups, and will my teams to victory. You think my fantasy team is going out there to win hockey games? Hell no, they are motivated to pad their stats and take me to the winners circle in April.

He doesn’t get it, he’s just an armchair fantasy hockey GM, doesn’t have a seat at the table. Only champions wake up at 3 in the morning to pick up 3rd liners.

Reactions: Styles

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
He doesn’t get it, he’s just an armchair fantasy hockey GM, doesn’t have a seat at the table. Only champions wake up at 3 in the morning to pick up 3rd liners.

LOL you and me both. Sometimes you take a guy at like 4am that I wanted and I'm pissed.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
LOL you and me both. Sometimes you take a guy at like 4am that I wanted and I'm pissed.

I wanted Graves this week and was going to set my alarm for 5 AM but forgot. You would have beat me to the punch so glad I forgot.

Reactions: Styles

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Well, if you guys all think I’m a cheat like ChiHawks10 says and I’m not going to be paid if I win, let’s just clear the air on it. No need to keep me in the dark about it until the last minute. If anyone has concerns, let me know so I can defend myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad