Fantasy Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Also heard Holtby would neve recover. Let me introduce you to the 22nd ranked player

6038DC48-2E60-4D4D-87A7-EBDC240DF125.gif

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
I just want to point out again that having no external or internal max games played is insane.

Every week one team will play 5 to 8 more games than the other team. I’m not sure how any of you see this as fair.

If Yahoo doesn’t have a system in place and we don’t wanna deal with internal tracking ... have the bench be 4 players and keep waiver moves at 3.

Anyway, I’ve got some great goalies if you want one.

Last edited:

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I just want to point out again that having no external or internal max games played is insane.

Every week one team will play 5 to 8 more games than the other team. I’m not sure how any of you see this as fair.

If Yahoo doesn’t have a system in place and we don’t wanna deal with internal tracking ... have the bench be 4 players and keep waiver moves at 3.

You’re carrying 6 goalies. Most people only have 3 so they get more games from forwards and defense than you. I don’t see a problem.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
The games played also change week to week. Sometimes the stars align and nobody is on the bench. Other times most of the team plays Tues./Thurs./Sat.

Personally, I like to cram in as many games as possible. The downside is I lose good players tinkering too much. There is no perfect strategy IMO.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

You’ve got goalies available for insane prices.

Reactions: Chippah

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
You’re carrying 6 goalies. Most people only have 3 so they get more games from forwards and defense than you. I don’t see a problem.

didn’t think you were serious when you said 6 goalies lmao. That’s absurd. Then he has the nerve to complain he’s not getting enough games out of his F/D? :laugh:

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
didn’t think you were serious when you said 6 goalies lmao. That’s absurd. Then he has the nerve to complain he’s not getting enough games out of his F/D? :laugh:

Carries 6 goalies, when he can only start 2. Complains that his F/D aren't getting enough games... :facepalm:

It was a good strategy last year. This year, not so much.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Would be open to making a trade but it would have to be over DM. I don’t like the offer just sitting out there.

ploppsdman

Feb 5, 2004
Remind me: how many trades have occurred in this league?

If you don’t like an offer, then counter. Otherwise, what is the point of always complaining you don’t agree with my evaluation of a trade? How about some of you offer me some trades and I’ll come on this message board and complain about them? That sounds productive.

I currently have five starting goalies. That’s plenty of opportunity for terrible trade offers that I can turn around and post here.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Remind me: how many trades have occurred in this league?

If you don’t like an offer, then counter. Otherwise, what is the point of always complaining you don’t agree with my evaluation of a trade? How about some of you offer me some trades and I’ll come on this message board and complain about them? That sounds productive.

I currently have five starting goalies. That’s plenty of opportunity for terrible trade offers that I can turn around and post here.

because someone who thinks Aho for Dubnyk is fair is wasting everyone’s time and a counter is pointless.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
6 goalies and he manages to start one who didn’t even get the nod tonight. :laugh:

ploppsdman

Feb 5, 2004
Especially when plenty of fair offers were offered and countered
I ended up getting a fair offer for Dubynk last year. How did that turn out?

Truth is I have 2 goalies in the top 50 and one whose the new starter in Pittsburgh. I’m not accepting a forward who isn’t even top 100 for that. We are mid season, players are what they are at this point and Markstrom, for example, is 36th.

If you have a need for a goalie I have need of a forward.

ploppsdman

Feb 5, 2004
Last 30 days:
Markstrom 124 points
Jarry 140 points

If your team has too many forwards and just a bunch of backup goalies you are in the exact same position as I am (too many points on the bench). We will not win without a deal. Not a single goalie on waivers is ranked above 200

Time to trade.

Last edited:

ploppsdman

Feb 5, 2004
I also offered Vaselivski for those players.

Kucherov and Vaseliviski are the same player but your taking points from the forward column and moving it to goaltending.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad