Fantasy Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Make that kid work for it. Or collect a % of his winnings, if he wins. ;)
he's a good kid, if he wins he would probably tell me to keep it anyway since I am paying for him to have fun, that's how he is..if he does place in either football or hockey I would just buy him his Fortnite vbucks or whatever the hell it is since that is his big thing.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Must have spaced on it last night, too. ;)

I got an error and it said to contact customer service, but now I’m wondering if that’s because I used a Utah IP address.

Although I was able to pay yahoo myself for baseball and football, so maybe not?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I got an error and it said to contact customer service, but now I’m wondering if that’s because I used a Utah IP address.

Although I was able to pay yahoo myself for baseball and football, so maybe not?

Not sure, honestly. Hmmmmm.

The ToS for LeagueSafe don't show any restrictions based upon state, but that could have been the issue. Try to VPN in and see what happens?

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Not sure, honestly. Hmmmmm.

The ToS for LeagueSafe don't show any restrictions based upon state, but that could have been the issue. Try to VPN in and see what happens?

Will do. If I still have issues tonight I’ll Venmo you or something.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Kind of a joke - Trocheck out, Dubynk w/ a shutout now out of the game, Malkin, Tavares...

Reactions: Styles

ploppsdman

Feb 5, 2004
How is David Rittich, who has a 3.06 gaa and .901 save percentage ranked 17th overall in this league?

My goalies are available until Nov 1st.

After that, I don’t foresee accepting any offers.

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
How is David Rittich, who has a 3.06 gaa and .901 save percentage ranked 17th overall in this league?

Because Calgary gives up a ton of shots and goals against... but scores a lot of goals, also, getting him the wins. He has 5 wins(tied for 4th in the league), and 245 saves, which is 3rd highest in the league. Calgary is tied for 9th in GF.

ploppsdman

Feb 5, 2004
Maybe it’s just my thing, but those numbers should destroy a team.

That’s basically Cam Ward.

Perhaps it’s just my memory of old H2H leagues where poor numbers lose the category for the week. So, Cam Ward may win you the wins category but he would destroy you in gaa and save percentage.

That made good goalies really important and bad ones a real issue.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Anyone need a defenseman? I'd move Dahlin or Dumba either straight up or in a package with a F for a F upgrade.

Lumpy Grits

Sep 30, 2019
Hey Hawks fans, looking for some good insight on Strome/Dach. I’m rebuilding this year (maybe next too) in a keeper league. I can afford to wait out Strome this year and see if he merits keeping at the end of this season, and I have my eye in Dach in case he starts getting more TOI/points. So...

Who has the higher ceiling?
How long before each player reaches that ceiling, in your opinion?

Just wondering what the general sentiment is on these players for this year and going forward. Any info would be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad