Fantasy GM Thread | Miller Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
By 1.5M and 2 years. Yes.
You think Mikheyev is a 3 million dollar player in an 82mil cap (and rising) league?

Jannik Hansen got a 2.5 AAV contract when the cap was 69 mil. You're telling me that a pretty much equal (I'd argue actually better) player only deserves 600k more than Hansen when the cap has risen 13 mil?

Last edited:

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Aren’t those reasons to treat parasites? It’s a poison for parasites.
Sutter isn’t really wrong that it isn’t particularly harmful to take it but pretty sure all clinical trials with normal dosages have shown no benefit for humans in treating covid

I’d bet it’s just him getting slowly better over the past year rather than ivm actually helping improve his state with long covid. But for some rsn, ppl who like to be speculative with everything involving big pharma somehow bought into ivermectin without any skepticism and the belief of it being some wonder drug for covid lol

The correlation/causation thing.

Very odd that Kuz posted that article.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Soups On

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Well, this thread has taken an interesting turn.

Will Miller get traded?

Is Mikheyev worth his contract?

Has Ivermectin helped Sutter recover from Covid and/or increased his efficiency in the faceoff circle?

Is Garland able to return an RD?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the long days of the offseason.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Well, this thread has taken an interesting turn.

Will Miller get traded?

Is Mikheyev worth his contract?

Has Ivermectin helped Sutter recover from Covid and/or increased his efficiency in the faceoff circle?

Is Garland able to return an RD?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the long days of the offseason.
No.
No.
No.
No.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
You think Mikheyev is a 3 million dollar player in an 82mil cap (and rising) league?

Jannik Hansen got a 2.5 AAV contract when the cap was 69 mil. You're telling me that a pretty much equal (I'd argue actually better) player only deserves 600k more than Hansen when the cap has risen 13 mil?

82.5 is roughly 20% more than 69. 20% more than 2.5m is $3m. Mike would be the equivalent of $4m at $69m cap.

Reactions: sting101

RutherPlan

Jan 2, 2022

I witnessed a murder.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Ivermectin has no consistent beneficial effect on COVID patients but it's not HORSE PAAAAAASTE!!!!!!!!!!

It's a medication used on both humans and animals. Many medications fit this description, which is why veterinary surgeries are usually secured and monitored.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Holy smokes what an embarrassing article. Is it meant as some sort of smear against Sutter?

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Ivermectin has no consistent beneficial effect on COVID patients but it's not HORSE PAAAAAASTE!!!!!!!!!!

It's a medication used on both humans and animals. Many medications fit this description, which is why veterinary surgeries are usually secured and monitored.
No but it’s suppose to be used to treat against parasites.

Unfortunately for those who use it to treat COVID, it appears the parasite has already infected the brain.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Kuzma doing a great job deflecting from his dumb Dobson article.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.

I wonder where the horse dewormer stuff started. Ignorant media trying to make fun of people or idiots actually using veterinarian supplies because they couldn't get human grade Probably both.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
f*** this shit guys.

We need some sort of trade or development asap.

Good news is August is a week away and prospect camp will begin in short order.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
f*** this shit guys.

We need some sort of trade or development asap.

Good news is August is a week away and prospect camp will begin in short order.
Miller trade will drop out of nowhere like the Tkachuk one did. We all just need to work together and agree not to think about it (watched pot never boils and all that. )

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
No but it’s suppose to be used to treat against parasites.

Unfortunately for those who use it to treat COVID, it appears the parasite has already infected the brain.
I wonder where the horse dewormer stuff started. Ignorant media trying to make fun of people or idiots actually using veterinarian supplies because they couldn't get human grade Probably both.
It is "horse paste," in the same sense that morphine and diazepam are "duck juice." Most familiar medications are used on animals. It's just a dumb, lazy way to make fun of people who take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad