Fantasy Football

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
This player swap brought to you by StateFarm.

statefarm.PNG

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Ask AD's kid.
:laugh:

he was so pissed that I talked him into sitting Ekeler...I told him we don't know what the usage will be between him and Gordon would be...I told him I know for a fact John Brown and Golden Tate will get you points no damn doubt...in the end it worked out because your team sucks!!!..but...he would have hated me if he lost with Ekeler putting up almost 27 points lol..

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
:laugh:

he was so pissed that I talked him into sitting Ekeler...I told him we don't know what the usage will be between him and Gordon would be...I told him I know for a fact John Brown and Golden Tate will get you points no damn doubt...in the end it worked out because your team sucks!!!..but...he would have hated me if he lost with Ekeler putting up almost 27 points lol..

Eh, I had a bad week. It happens. All my fantasy teams are banged up, too. Sucks.

Reactions: AmericanDream

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Eh, I had a bad week. It happens. All my fantasy teams are banged up, too. Sucks.
all our teams pretty much took a crap..injuries and bye weeks - now is the best part of fantasy football, let's see who really drafted well or made the best pickups because for the next 4 weeks there will be guys out on bye and injury for all our teams...

Reactions: ColdSteel2

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
all our teams pretty much took a crap..injuries and bye weeks - now is the best part of fantasy football, let's see who really drafted well or made the best pickups because for the next 4 weeks there will be guys out on bye and injury for all our teams...

Having 3 of my best players on a bye, also contributed to my loss... glad I got so many byes out of the way, though.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
my ****ing kid is going to beat me by under 1 point this week...hahahahahahaha....little **** wouldn't shut up after McCoy fumbled the ball and lost me 2 points which gave him the win!!

He better hope for no stat corrections. :laugh:

Just one catch is all it takes.

I got beat that way before. Stat correction gave a guy a catch, giving him one point in a PPR league, and the win...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad