Fantasy Football

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I only need Chubb to put up 54 points tonight to take the W, I mean it could happen... lol. Dorsett screwed me getting injured.

And I had two receivers and a TE put up goose eggs. This one should have been unreachable for you, but now Chubb has a chance(very slim) to actually win it. He'd have to have a game even better than last week, though... and I just can't see that happening.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Wet Dream get ready to disown your disappointment of a son. I’ve got a 23 point lead with either Breida or Landry against his Mayfield.
I told my son that losing to Ray is literally the lowest point in ones life..he is now destined to either be a ditch digger or a "mop up guy" at PoleKatz Tuesday through Saturday nights..at least he gets Sundays off I guess..

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Another week dominated by 1 position. @AmericanDream look for your QBs to kill it his week.

FA6CECA7-B886-4679-8941-F92856B41941.jpeg

Reactions: AmericanDream

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
An hour into the early games and it already looks like I’m going to take another ass thumping.

Fantasy football sucks.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
He's still top 10...

And that's without Brees throwing him balls on top of running. Brees not being there also allows teams to stuff the run and force Bridgewater to beat them.

Soooooo...... I'd relax a lil' bit. ;)
he is barely inside the top 30 league wide in points...that no good for those who drafted him in the top 5...and yeah let's move some goal posts here with Brees...you know who doesn't need an a QB to put up points??? every other damn top 5 RB!!! lol...

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
he is barely inside the top 30 league wide in points...that no good for those who drafted him in the top 5...and yeah let's move some goal posts here with Brees...you know who doesn't need an a QB to put up points??? every other damn top 5 RB!!! lol...

And?

Didn't move any goal posts. It's no different than the Bears situation. Montgomery is being stuffed because teams are forcing Mitch to beat them. When all teams have to do is scheme to defend the run, and force a struggling or bad QB to beat you... it makes things a lot harder on the RB. I mean, if you want to ignore logic to try and make your point, by all means, go ahead. :thumbu:

BTW, I have McCaffrey in our league...

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
And?

Didn't move any goal posts. It's no different than the Bears situation. Montgomery is being stuffed because teams are forcing Mitch to beat them.

BTW, I have McCaffrey in our league...
hahaha, I know just f***ing with you from our prior convo...

I just looked into his numbers since the Bears play him and he has been pretty average. I am surprised that he is barely averaging 4.0 yards a carry the past 5 weeks..he does get targeted but not seeing the big runs with him..he has to be dealing with an ankle issue longer than what has been known..he probably goes off and explodes for 200 APY's against us...and yes White Panther has been amazing and who I targeted in my other leagues in the top 4...but I drafted Zeke 5th overall, so he hasn't been much better than Kamara though he was eased back in the first 2 weeks...

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
hahaha, I know just ****ing with you from our prior convo...

I just looked into his numbers since the Bears play him and he has been pretty average. I am surprised that he is barely averaging 4.0 yards a carry the past 5 weeks..he does get targeted but not seeing the big runs with him..he has to be dealing with an ankle issue longer than what has been known..he probably goes off and explodes for 200 APY's against us...and yes White Panther has been amazing and who I targeted in my other leagues in the top 4...but I drafted Zeke 2nd overall, so he hasn't been much better than Kamara though he was eased back in the first 2 weeks...

I know you're busting my balls. :thumbu:

And yeah, Kamara has been banged up, on top of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad