Fantasy Football

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Actually had a good week, second highest scoring team in the league.

Played the highest scoring team.

0-4 baby.
I actually thought all 8 teams made the playoffs, would have no issues with it either since we only have 8 total..but then I looked and saw only top 6, so.....yeah sorry, no playoffs again for you lol...

Reactions: RayP

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I think I got beat by running backs this week.

A60E4A25-0F16-48B9-884F-C75B49219398.jpeg

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Just noticed we had IR and Brees has been out all year. What an idiot, lol.

I didn't figure it out until I noticed somebody's roster was larger than mine, lol. The IR slot is in interesting because once the guy is no longer O , you have to move him to your active roster on Yahoo before doing anymore transactions. I'm not sure what it does if you don't do any transactions.

Last edited:

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Didn't realize that was you. Chubb went off but it was still a close game. Adams was able to cancel out Rodgers.

Yeah that hurt, and Landry getting a concussion. He might have been able to rack up a few more bonuses if he stayed in the game.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I didn't figure it out until I noticed somebody's roster was larger than mine, lol. The IR slot is in interesting because once the guy is no longer O , you have to move him to your active roster on Yahoo before doing anymore transactions. I'm not sure what it does if you don't do any transactions.

Somebody picked up Uncle Rico

Yeah, we could stash players on IR by leaving them there and not making transactions. It doesn’t seem like a viable strategy in fantasy football with all of the injuries, breakouts and bye weeks. It’s definitely nice when there is a player out long term though.

I picked up Minshew, would have been rostering him already if I knew about IR before, lol.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Yeah, we could stash players on IR by leaving them there and not making transactions. It doesn’t seem like a viable strategy in fantasy football with all of the injuries, breakouts and bye weeks. It’s definitely nice when there is a player out long term though.

I picked up Minshew, would have been rostering him already if I knew about IR before, lol.

I feel like a team name change is in order.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

I fear the stache now lol...

Reactions: ColdSteel2

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It isn’t over to me, you still have playmakers left to play.

But if you do lose, you have nobody to blame but @RayP. Every time he talks ****, my teams go off.

More importantly, Wet Dream has to pay double for his son next year.

Take it out of the college fund. What a loser.

I knew WD always wanted a girl.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad