Fantasy Football

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Thanks. I was pretty low-key back in the day, and under a diff name, I believe. I did a lot of creeping, and not much posting. Even when I first registered under this name, I didn't post a ton. So it's not surprising we didn't argue.

I think that's the biggest issue. We're all pissed about the team, and taking it out on each other more than anything else.

You should be ashamed of yourself for dragging CS’ name threw the mud. I’m also f***ing with you.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Thanks. I was pretty low-key back in the day, and under a diff name, I believe. I did a lot of creeping, and not much posting. Even when I first registered under this name, I didn't post a ton. So it's not surprising we didn't argue.

I think that's the biggest issue. We're all pissed about the team, and taking it out on each other more than anything else.

Stalker!

I don't even post about the Hawks in this forum anymore because of what you're talking about. There was and still is to some extent a mob mentality.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Chihawks, it seems pretty clear that he didn't cheat, which as I said before, is the same as calling him a thief (someone who wins by cheating is stealing people's money). It may or may not have been in the spirit of the rules depending on his true intent, but as we've established, he broke no rules. I have no horse in this race, other than not liking to see people unfairly ganged up on. I think you owe him an apology.

Someone should thank you for stepping in and offering an unbiased opinion as well.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
@RayP we gonna battle for that 9th place spot in an 8 team league?

15D79F29-B16B-42FD-947F-3DB9596DE9C8.jpeg

Reactions: RayP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad