GDT: Fall Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloFan4Life

Jul 8, 2009
NY

That's a nice deal for the Habs.

I think it's a pretty fair deal. At the end of the day, he is a 40 point player. 4 years is a long commitment at that price tag, where it looks like finances are getting worse, not better.

I think Toffoli is benefiting more from his name than actual production. Nice player, just don't know if I want him at 4 million, 4 years from now.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
After signing with Yotes, Larsson said the Sabres weren’t really interested in bringing him back.
He said that there was intereset, but not too big, apparently there were some reasons for this and I definitely won't blame Adams, because he let Larsson go, he is putting together a team for Krueger, not for himself.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
He said that there was intereset, but not too big, apparently there were some reasons for this and I definitely won't blame Adams, because he let Larsson go, he is putting together a team for Krueger, not for himself.
Listening to Krueger this morning talking about the team style (briefly) I buy the rationalization that they wanted someone with more speed to attack the puck, like Eakin and Rieder. I'd still take Larsson over Eakin easily but if that's their reasoning at least they have a vision.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
I've said it before but I think Hutton is either going to rebound after correcting his vision or he's going to be out of the league. No in between.

Potential goalies shouldn't be measured against Hutton performances from last year.

I do get the sentiment with Miller though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad