GDT: Fall Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
It's hard to imagine anyone wanting Hutton with such a goalies market, I have no idea what to do with it.

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
Seeing that the Sabres were actively trying to move back in the 1st round gives me a little more hope that they have a game plan going into today. Obviously with UFAs they need to mutually agree to come here, but it seems like they atleast have a plan

Rastin

Jul 14, 2004
Wow, can't believe Stastny was that cheap. Would have been a really nice, if expensive, 3C.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Is it me or does the writing on the wall suggest this is the year they trade Reinhart?

Reactions: jc17

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Dunno how I feel about the Sabres being in on all these high priced wingers.

I know how I feel....

329350-Tomorrow-Is-Monday.-No-God-Please-Noooooooo.jpg

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Dreger talking about how the Sabres plan on presenting to Hall has me falling on the floor rolling around in laughter. That's so obviously a PR move designed to make it look like there's some sort of ambition when in reality there is none. They know there is zero chance Hall comes here.

The Red Helmet

Dec 19, 2007
Seems like that may be something they persue.

Either that or they go with just a two year deal that allows him to hit UFA ASAP.
They have to do something. Eichel may not be flat out asking for a trade now but if we have another dog year I bet he will be then. If they are going after forwards in free agency, I am all for doing something big via trade with a guy like Reinhart if it helps re-shape the team and become more balanced and deeper.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Hall isn't signing here unless he gets $9M+ x 7yrs with a full NMC.
Well, you never know Krueger will talk to him. Hall is a very large fish and it would be ideal to get such a player with a 3-4 year contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad