GDT: Fall Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I wonder if we could get assets for Fleury @ 50% + McNabb. Those 2+ a 1st for a mid round pick or throwaway prospect.

Then move McCabe for whatever (4th rounder)

McNabb is bigger, tougher and better then McCabe with loads of playoff experience. He is used to playing 20 mins a night for an elite team. Oh and McNabb costs 350k less then McCabe.McNabb has an extra year but thats fine, 2.5 per for him is very good. Would give Samuelsson another year to develop and take over for McNabb. I am sure we would have to clear out Miller but I think we can recoup a 2nd for him.

Dahlin-Risto
McNabb-Joker
X-Montour

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Why are we trading Sam Reinhart for futures and a goalie, exactly?

Well if the plan is really to play with speed and pressure, Reinhart doesnt really fit that with the cost he will be. I wouldnt trade him for futures and a goalie however

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Well if the plan is really to play with speed and pressure, Reinhart doesnt really fit that with the cost he will be. I wouldnt trade him for futures and a goalie however

Every player doesn't need to be in that mold. Every forward on the pro roster can play that style aside from Reinhart, Staal, and to a degree, Okposo.

Reactions: ForsbergMoDo21

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
What would Alec Martinez cost?

That'd be a perfect fit 2nd pairing LHD who is good defensively.

Dahlin-Miller
Martinez-Risto
McCabe-Joker

You mean what would it cost Vegas for us to take his cap hit. They need to clear cap so they'd presumably be paying us.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

playing with speed and pressure doesn’t mean you spent the entire game on the rush. You want to use it to get into the offensive zone and set up plays. Reinhart would get there eventually and is better in front of the net than anyone...and is better down low than anyone...and is one of the best set up men on the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln