Dreger: Fair to say brassard has played last game with Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
This. He claims that it's Brass' last game as a Sen, then goes on to say he'll play tomorrow if he doesn't get traded. Oooook? lol
Actually he says either he'll be traded today or if he's not he WON'T play tomorrow because he'll definitely be gone by Monday so no reason to expose him to injury.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Such a 50/50 tweet lmao
'He might be traded or he might not''
He's saying he's going to get traded and he probably won't play tomorrow if he isn't traded today.

In other words: if he's not traded today, he won't play in Saturday's game, so he's played his last game with Sens because he's 100% getting traded.

Reactions: rt

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Weird. I definitely think Brassard > Little

They have the potential to be a 1st line, but Maurice values Perreault& Little and it just shows the depth they have.
They wouldn't be playing 12mins per game.

Do you think Brassard would be a fit with Ehlers& Laine type players?

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
They have the potential to be a 1st line, but Maurice values Perreault& Little and it just shows the depth they have.
They wouldn't be playing 12mins per game.

Do you think Brassard would be a fit with Ehlers& Laine type players?
Could definitely work, only problem with Brass is that he isn't really a driver. He usually heats up as a result of someone else (Stone atm).

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Could definitely work, only problem with Brass is that he isn't really a driver. He usually heats up as a result of someone else (Stone atm).

Well he has to be better than Copp for that line and especially with home ice advantage they could play bottom lines.
Where Ehlers& Laine should be scary deadly.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
Back to being a bubble team?
Oh please, they're a skilled team on paper (d needs a little work).

The coaching system Boucher has in place does not suit this group of players at all.

Are u saying we should blow the whole thing up and suck for 5-7 years? Gimme a break

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
He played his last win for the Sen's . Damn the Sen's fans won't be happy if they don't win another game

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Hopefully he continues to play 0 for the blues.

Hopefully the Blues go for him at a reasonable price.

Well which is it!!! I cannot remember when the Blues have ever been so close to the middle of buyer or sellers.... Crazy season this year. P.S. I do not think he pushes into contention and whatever I would feel comfortable giving up would be easily beat by a contender, so I will pass.

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
Oh please, they're a skilled team on paper (d needs a little work).

The coaching system Boucher has in place does not suit this group of players at all.

Are u saying we should blow the whole thing up and suck for 5-7 years? Gimme a break

rebuilds these days don't take that long. They already have a good prospect pool and some key pieces already with the big club. Add some solid draft picks and whatever returns they get for the few guys they trade. Might suck again next year but they could very well be a playoff team the year after.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Well which is it!!! I cannot remember when the Blues have ever been so close to the middle of buyer or sellers.... Crazy season this year. P.S. I do not think he pushes into contention and whatever I would feel comfortable giving up would be easily beat by a contender, so I will pass.

He replaces Stastny for next season, that's the upside with Brassard.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
If Pens get Brassard would think Tampa would react to that somehow.

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
yeah Brassard or Pageau to Pittsburgh makes sense to me

Seems like Brass is going to Pitts CBJ or Winnipeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad