Dreger: Fair to say brassard has played last game with Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenon Konopka Jr

May 19, 2017
NYC
Brock Nelson, Adam Pelech and a 2018 conditional 1st (top 3 protected or becomes 2019 1st) for Brassard, Oduya and a 4th

Reactions: bs

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
Hope this is Carolina or someone else. Pittsburgh's assets just aren't that enticing and Ottawa won't want salary back.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Such a 50/50 tweet lmao
'He might be traded or he might not''

This. He claims that it's Brass' last game as a Sen, then goes on to say he'll play tomorrow if he doesn't get traded. Oooook? lol

No. What he means that if hes not traded today its unlikely the Sens dress him tomorrow in order to protect the asset.

Its poorly worded

Reactions: matrixtrippin

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
As hard as it is to believe at 5on5 it isn’t. And that 4th line would be the shutdown line with Lowry on it. He will get heavy minutes either way. Not sure how the ice time would be managed.
Weird. I definitely think Brassard > Little

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
No. What he means that if hes not traded today its unlikely the Sens dress him tomorrow in order to protect the asset.

Its poorly worded
Is it ever. Of course he's heated up lately and is clicking with Stone. I swear if we kept this roster intact and got a legit goalie, we'd be back to form next season.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Weird. I definitely think Brassard > Little

Even if so, 5on5 Ehlers and Laine have had their struggles. They haven’t really worked well together this year. Perreault is the big key on Little’s line. He’s a crazy good forechecker and instantly makes his line better no matter where he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad