FA Game #5 by SF, RR, and IR4

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:thrashers

Zach Bogosian is being heavily shopped. A couple good offers I'm mulling over but not yet 100% convinced. Looking to a get, RW'er capable of playing in the top 6 or a package including a top notch prospect.

Also taking offers for the 7th overall pick. Would like to move down and pick up a top 6 RW'er in the deal. Willing to add as needed.

Listening to offers for Andrew Ladd, but will only move him for an overpayment or as part of a deal for a legit 1st liner. Would package Ladd and Bogosian/7th round pick to accomplish this.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:thrashers

Zach Bogosian is being heavily shopped. A couple good offers I'm mulling over but not yet 100% convinced. Looking to a get, RW'er capable of playing in the top 6 or a package including a top notch prospect.

Also taking offers for the 7th overall pick. Would like to move down and pick up a top 6 RW'er in the deal. Willing to add as needed.

Listening to offers for Andrew Ladd, but will only move him for an overpayment or as part of a deal for a legit 1st liner. Would package Ladd and Bogosian/7th round pick to accomplish this.

There's the selling point!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:nhl:HFB:

Bob McKenzie - GM/FA Games Legend Carey Roy is expected to announce his retirement early next week.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:wings

Happy to announce we've resigned one of the greatest D-men of all time, Nicklas Lidstrom to a 1 year, 5.75M contract with a full NTC. With the retirement of Rafalski we felt it was even more necessary to help keep Nick on the team as we plan to keep the team a contender.

The search for a #1 D continues.

Everyone but Z, Datsyuk, Lidstrom on the block.

AVAILABLE:

Filpulla
Hudler
Kindl
Smith
Stuart
Kronwall (maybe)
Bertuzzi
Franzen (maybe)
Abdelkader (maybe)
Prospects
Picks

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
:cbj

Columbus has everybody on the trading block except for Rick Nash...I'm not going to trade my young, NHL players for prospects. I want to win now, so I'm looking to package my young talent for great players.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
:ducks

After having little interest in our players, we are going to dangle Bobby Ryan out to field offers. There is little chance he will be moved. The package would need to include at least 2 top 6 forwards+ or a top pairing defenseman+.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:hawks

Really, Really close to big deal. Now looking for a Top 6 Forward at 3.5 million or less. Re-builders, talk to us, we have draft picks.

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:nucks

'Nucks acquire a big-body presence

David_Jones_Colorado09.gif
yip1.jpg

The Canucks have acquired David Jones and Brandon Yip to help their top top-9 forward group. In exchange they gave up Cory Schneider Mikael Samuelsson and VAN 2011 2nd

With this deal, we are turning our attention to acquiring a few top-4 D-men. All picks and prospects are available. Some of our pending UFA's were foolishly warned by their agents to wait until FA.:sarcasm:

Last edited:

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
:flyers

Carter will be trade around 8:00 PM PST. Will require a #1 Goalie and a good D and a good pick/forward(or both).

Get your offers in

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad