FA Game #5 by SF, RR, and IR4

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
TRADECENTRE

Semi-Retired GM T_Cage has once again joined the panel to take a look at the pre-draft trading frenzy and give his thoughts. Does anyone care? Not really...but you'd be surprised how little that deters me.

To FLA: #6, Nick Foligno, Patrick Weiroch
To OTT: #3

I dunno if I like this move. Ottawa obviously has ' a guy' they are gunning more. If they guess right, they win this trade...but it's an awful lot to give up if they swing and miss
To NSH: Tyler Seguin
To BOS: Ryan Suter

Wow.....Proven vs potential, but I love this trade, one of the better ones i've seen. I really like that it fills a need for NSH up front
To TOR: Dadynov + 4th
To FLA: Bozak

Value favours Toronto, but only b/c Bozak's stock had fallen. Selling low isn't a great strategy, so this may come back to bite them
To PHX: Clayton Stoner + 5th
To MIN: Taylor Pyatt

Not a Pyatt fan. He's a replaceable player, and the 5th is a crapshoot. Stoner is a solid prospect though, so i give this to PHX
To PHX: Eric Nystrom
To MIN: Michael Stone + 4th

Good move for PHX, grabbing a quality Bottom 6er for 2 small assets. They definately get value here
To SJ: Brent Burns
To MIN: 1st, 2nd, McGinn, Petrecki, Ferrerio

Really not a fan of this for the Wild. The value isn't too bad, but I'd rather have 1 great piece than 5 decent ones. Stars are hard to come by, secondary pieces are plentiful

Cool story bro...

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:rangers

Buy-out:

the New York Rangers have decided to buy-out Chris Drury making him an UFA.

You do know that in order for a player to be bought out they have to be placed on waivers first, and in this case Drury cannot be placed on waivers because he has a NMC.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
As the agent that represents Joni Pitkanen in Dhabs GM game, my client and I just agreed to a 7 year, 56 million dollar contract. That's 8 million every year.

:laugh: And I thought IR4 overpayed for Kaberle in all these games.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Trade to announce.

David Legwand has waived his NTC to join the Coyotes in Phoenix and play with Shane Doan:

To :coyotes

David Legwand

To :nashville

Pick #20 in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft

cozandeffect

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
:flames Sorry I've been gone.

Everyone is on the block. If you want the big guns come with young NHLers and prospects/picks. If not then I'm looking for a #1 C and cap space, which I know is an oxymoron.

Guys I would really like to get rid of: Stajan Jokinen Hagman

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Hanzal, Fiddler, and Ray Whitney will be available pending on a deal the :coyotes are currently discussing.

I need a top-6 LW back in exchange for Hanzal + either.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:stars have signed restricted free agent Troy Brouwer to a 4 year, 2.5 mill deal.

We are still shopping Brendan Morrow, Jamie Langenbrunner's rights, and Jack Campbell for forward depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad