FA Game #2 by TC, RR, and IR4

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Uh oh. You like the 26-goal, lazy ass floater types?

I get that you are Sens fan, and therefore, have to hate Heatley. However, as a Sharks fan that did not (and still doesn't really) want Heatley, he has become a solid two-way player. He backchecks hard, battles in front of the net, and works hard in the corners. Is he worth 7.5 million when not putting up at least 85 points? Absolutely, not, but for an Eastern team that lacks a high end goal scorer, he could be a nice asset.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
:cbj Sign Voracek, Methot others

Jakub Voracek- 3 years 3 million per.
Marc Methot- 2 years 1.3 million per.

Nick Holden- 1 year 950k two-way. Likely our first or second call-up on D.
Peter Kalus- 1 year 800k two-way.
Gustaf Wesslau 1 year 700k two-way
Michael Ratchuk 1 year 750k two-way
Tomas Kana 1 year 750k two-way
Mike Blunden 1 year 660k two-way
Sami Lepisto 1 year 800k two-way

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
FYI Western teams, if you send me a PM saying "qualified" beside a players name then I will take that as no offer received. There is a qualifying offer calculator on capgeek (http://www.capgeek.com/qualifying_offer_calculator.php) that you need to use before sending me offers. From now on I will not respond to PM's AT ALL (I don't care if you've made offers to your more important RFA's either) that simply state "qualified" beside a players name. It is your job to figure out the QO's, not mine.

/rant.

On a side note, we need an East RFA agent asap!

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
FYI Western teams, if you send me a PM saying "qualified" beside a players name then I will take that as no offer received. There is a qualifying offer calculator on capgeek (http://www.capgeek.com/qualifying_offer_calculator.php) that you need to use before sending me offers. From now on I will not respond to PM's AT ALL (I don't care if you've made offers to your more important RFA's either) that simply state "qualified" beside a players name. It is your job to figure out the QO's, not mine.

/rant.

On a side note, we need an East RFA agent asap!

No, they are allowed to do that.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Well I'm just saying don't expect me to go and figure out each individual players QO. It'd be much more helpful if I had some numbers to work with.

Just don't accept the qualifying offer. "Qualified" is a category on the RFA chart for this reason. If a GM says to qualify the player, you better put yes in that category.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Well I wont be putting much heart into this GM game after tonight

Chris Campoli blows ,

Can the RFA agent get back to me on the offers I sent when game began ,, I haven't heard a word and I need to get those players signed before I can make any roster moves really

Hey it had to be one of us feeling that way. I have a whole new respect for Chicago after that series, the best hockey game I've ever been to.

:nucks

Confirm the Luongo trade, will update more when not on a ferry but we're thrilled to have Carter Coburn and Wellwood. Schroeder had a poor year and was expendable and we are ready to give Schneids a chance to be #1.

Raymond or Samuelson will be moved. Ballard on the block still.

To the GM who keeps offering me Wolski for Kesler.. I'm not responding for a reason, Kesler will not be moved unless for extreme overpayment.. Even if we have Carter.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sabres A Trio of Trades

GM KTSF19 has wasted little time in making his mark on the team, completing three trades in a matter of hours.

The first trade saw Buffalo jump from 16th to 12th in the draft, acquiring the Canes 2011 1st in exchange for the 16th pick, Drew Schiestel, and a 2012 3rd.

The 12th pick was then immediately flipped, along with Jhonas Enroth, to the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for the 8th overall pick Colorado previously acquired in the Stastny deal.

The third trade of the day saw defenseman Andrej Sekera shipped off to Atlanta in exchange for Arturs Kulda.

Word is the Sabres are not done dealing just yet.

RedwingsnCudi13

Aug 25, 2010
:sabres A Trio of Trades

GM KTSF19 has wasted little time in making his mark on the team, completing three trades in a matter of hours.

The first trade saw Buffalo jump from 16th to 12th in the draft, acquiring the Canes 2011 1st in exchange for the 16th pick, Drew Schiestel, and a 2012 3rd.

The 12th pick was then immediately flipped, along with Jhonas Enroth, to the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for the 8th overall pick Colorado previously acquired in the Stastny deal.

The third trade of the day saw defenseman Andrej Sekera shipped off to Atlanta in exchange for Arturs Kulda.

Word is the Sabres are not done dealing just yet.

confirm we add another Top-4 Defender.

coz21

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
To the GM who keeps offering me Wolski for Kesler.. I'm not responding for a reason, Kesler will not be moved unless for extreme overpayment.. Even if we have Carter.

A simple no would have sufficed:cry:

Last edited:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006

Confirmed. I don't see a whole lot of difference from 8-12 in this draft, so i jumped at the chance to add a good young Goalie thats not Peter Budaj :laugh:

STILL open to making moves, draft and otherwise. I have #2, #11 and #12. The one or both of latter two can either be upgraded to get into the Top 7, or downgraded for More picks or good young NHLers

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
:habs

Looking to pick up a strong #2 center to play with Brian Gionta and Max Pacioretty.

Benoit Pouliot, our 1st, prospects such as Danny Kristo, Yannick Weber available.

coz21

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
:rangers
Looking for an upgrade at #2 Center over Anisimov. One of he and Stepan are available. All picks and prospects are available in a package as well.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
Hey guys, sorry I couldn't sign up but I've been really busy with scouting stuff.

Any position or anything I could do to help out?

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
:flames

Flames sign RFAs

John Armstrong - 1 year QO, 2-way
Leland Irving - 1 year QO, 2-way
Brendan Mikkelson - 1 year QO, 2-way
Matt Pelech - 1 year QO, 2-way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad