FA Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
TRADE DEAL

:cbj Kylington, 3rd rounder Calgary (2016)

:flames Korpisalo, Boll, McElhinney, Goloubef

GM The Instigator to confirm.

Kylington for Korpisalo
oliver-kylington.jpeg
download.php

The good defenseman prospect for a good young goaltender. Columbus continues its rebuilding of its blueline depth and Calgary gets its targeted goaltending prospect and takes on some short-term contracts.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:flames Flames Acquire Goaltender of the Future :flames

The Flames are proud to announce the acquisition of the new face of Calgary Flames goaltending from the Columbus Blue Jackets, Curtis McElhinney!

16466.jpg

The Flames also acquired superstar forward Jared Boll, stud defenseman Cody Goloubef, and Joonas Korpisalo in exchange for recent draft pick Oliver Kylington and Calgary's 2016 3rd round pick.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
Getting some solid interest in Voracek, looking to move him for a younger LW, or a package with a blue-chip forward prospect. PM ME

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
You guys should just PM me! :laugh:

Alright, K2B can have LA and OTMB can have DET.

I will consult with the other commishs about Datsyuk - it's an interesting situation.
Thanks!

:kings are looking to mainly retool their defence. Looking to move Matt Greene + good assets for a top 4 upgrade.

LG18

May 10, 2013
Montreal
Interest has picked up on Zack Smith.

I'll trade him if the return is decent. Had a good offer for him.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
Looking to clear some cap, who would be willing to take Umberger + CHI 2nd?

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
TRADE DEAL

:wings Oliver Bjorkstrad + Gregory Campbell + Dalton Prout

:cbj Ryan Sproul + Tomas Jurco + 2nd round 46th overall (2016)

GM OnTheMcBrink to confirm.

Bjorkstrad heads for Detroit, Sproul deepens the BlueJackets blueline

jquCXrZA.jpg
timthumb.php

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
TRADE DEAL

:wings Oliver Bjorkstrad + Gregory Campbell + Dalton Prout

:cbj Ryan Sproul + Tomas Jurco + 2nd round 46th overall (2016)

GM OnTheMcBrink to confirm.

Bjorkstrad heads for Detroit, Sproul deepens the BlueJackets blueline

jquCXrZA.jpg
timthumb.php

:wings confirm

Got owned a bit in value but traded 3B pieces for 1A piece and 2C pieces.

Good doing business with you Jackets! We are very high on Bjorkstrad and think he will fit in well being mentored by Zetterberg.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs finally around

Send your offers for PK Subban and the 9th overall. The pick could move tonight and we are planning gto make a decision before Wednesday when it comes to Subban.

:habs

Waiting for your calls on PK Subban but you better impress me if you want an answer.

9th overall could be in play for a young top 6 forward.

On the trade block
Forwards : David Desharnais
Defensemen : Alexei Emelin
Goalies : None
Prospects : Zach Fucale
Picks : All our picks

Listening to offers
Fowards : Lars Eller
Defensemen : Andrei Markov
Goalies : None
Prospects : Everyone except Michael McCarron
Picks : All our picks

Untouchables are Carey Price, Alex Galchenyuk, Brendan Gallagher and Max Pacioretty.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:ducks2

Available

Sami Vatanen: Has been moved

Cam Fowler: Leaning towards keeping him, but there's been lots of interest, so I'm listening. Similarly to Vatnanen, looking for a high pick or blue chip prospect as the centerpiece of any deal (quality over quantity)

Frederik Andersen: Likely the best goalie available this off-season. Certainly won't give him away, but we're comfortable with Gibson and would like to give him a shot to start elsewhere. Looking mainly for picks/prospects (non-cap assets).

Shopping

Kevin Bieksa: Decent player, good veteran presence, bad contract. Open to moving him for a smaller cap dump, or in a package for an overpaid (but still useful) player. Has a pesky NTC, but he'd likely waive for a chance with another playoff team.

Clayton Stoner: Cap dump as well, but no pesky NTC. Have already had talks with several teams who seem open to taking him. Willing to give up an asset to move his whole salary.

Last edited:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Alex Edler remains on the block for anyone looking for a solid #2 signed at a reasonable cap hit.

Jannik Hansen also available but not looking to dump him. Would need a good pick or defensive prospect in return.

Last edited:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:jets

Main needs going into the draft are... (1) young top-6 RW and (2) young LHD defender.

I'm open to moving one of Pavelec, Hutchinson and Hellebuyck (prefer to keep Helly) if anyone's looking for a goaltender. Nothing finalized but I've had a couple inquires.

Not planning to move Scheifele, Ehlers, Connor, Trouba or the 2nd OVR selection. Little, Wheeler and Morrissey are most likely staying as well (baring an overpayment).

EDIT: Willing to part with Nic Petan/Jack Roslavic in my quest for a top RW/LHD prospect as well.

Still this... if anyone is interested...

Also got NHL vets Stafford, Perrault and Stuart available for anyone interested in those guys.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:coyotes

Sami Vatanen, ANA 2016 1st (24OA), Andy Welinski, ANA 2016 4th

:ducks

ARI 2016 1st (7OA), NYR 2016 1st (20OA)

:ducks confirm

Tough to lose Sami after putting in so much time developping him and watching him flourish into the top offenisve defenceman he is today. Unfortunately there's a salary cap and difficult choices need to be made. We are, however, thrilled with the return and think these pieces will help set the club up for years of success.

We wish Sami the best in Arizona, where we know he will be very successful. We also want to thank Coyotes GM RR for the easy dealings!

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:nhl

Well that did not take long at all.

My client Alexander Radulov has received a few offers already that make his return to the NHL for the 2015-2016 season all but guaranteed. Don't be the one that regrets waiting if you're interested.

:nhl UPDATE

Alex Radulov - Got around 4 more offers today. Wow. I'll reply to everyone and sit down with Alex and start cutting down the field.

Nikolai Prokhorkin - Property of the Los Angeles Kings AFAIK.

Jimmy Vesey - Property of Nashville untill Free Agency opens. You can talk to me about him, but you can't sign him prior to Free Agency unless you own his rights. You'll have to obtain them from Nashville.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes

With the addition of Sami Vatanen, we're making Michael Stone available. Our goal is to acquire a veteran left-handed defenseman that can play a top-4 shutdown role on a rebuilding team. I have plenty of cap space, can retain salary, and can take on cap dumps. PM me if interested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad