FA Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Would really like to move Dennis Wideman and Matt Stajan.

Dennis Wideman only has one year left on his contract and would be a great addition to a team in need of a veteran puck mover. He's one season removed from 55 points and had a down year largely due to the team he played on. Still a solid top 4 guy.

Matt Stajan can easily solidify a contender's bottom 6. A great face off guy who can kill penalties as well.

PM me on these two!

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
:stars are here

Valeri Nichushkin and Julius Honka are very much so in play as well as Esa Lindell, Denis Guyranov, Stephen Johns, and Jason Dickinson.

Looking for a 1/2RW and a 2LW as well as a 1st pairing LHD.

Ales Hemksy, Jason Demers, and Alex Goligoski can be had.

Will entertain offers on Patrick Sharp and Jason Spezza.

Both Niemi and Lehtonen are OTB and we're looking for both a starting and backup goalie.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Both are impending UFA that can almost be guaranteed wouldn't sign in this game before hitting the UFA market.

Speaking of which...

:nhl

I am the UFA Agent prior to the start of Free Agency. Most impending UFAs will go to market. If you can provide me a link to a credible source with evidence that the player wants to stay with their current organization, let's negotiate. Otherwise, you're in tough.

As well, I'll be the agent for those miscellaneous players that you want to sign from other leagues (KHL, NCAA, Euro leagues, etc.). For example, players such as:

- Alex Radulov
- Jimmy Vesey (Nashville owns his rights till Free Agency (Aug 15, but lets simplify), but if they want to trade his rights to a preferred location...)

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:bruins looking to add a top 4 RHD and top 6 winger.

On the block we have Seidenberg, Connolly, Hayes, Morrow and Khochklachev. I will also listen on both Rask and Subban but I don't anticipate moving them unless a can't miss deal comes along.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:nhl

Well that did not take long at all.

My client Alexander Radulov has received a few offers already that make his return to the NHL for the 2015-2016 season all but guaranteed. Don't be the one that regrets waiting if you're interested.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:edmonton

• Looking for a Top-4 RHD of any make or model.
  • Looking for a right handed forward with a good one-timer.
  • Minor roster trades: Lauri Korpikoski for a pick/prospect/bottom-pairing RHD
  • Trade 32nd overall for a roster player (RHD, RHF), or in a package to get a 1st rounder.
  • I'll explore moving Jordan Eberle, Benoit Pouliot, Nail Yakupov, Mark Letetsu, Mark Fayne and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins.

Still this with today's Parayko addition. Would say top priority is still to upgrade the right side of the defense. I wouldn't mind moving the 32nd OV pick to jump back into the 1st Round or to trade it outright to fill a roster deficit.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
:blues around intermittent throughout the day today.

3 very solid offers on table for Shattenkirk. All include 2 top young players and a high draft pick. Get in if.interested

LG18

May 10, 2013
Montreal
:sens GM around.

Bobby Ryan is available for an offensive middle six player, a depth player and a prospect or pick.

Also looking for a cheap 3rd pairing RH D who isn't going to cost me a lot of assets, as long as the D in question is able to play in the NHL.

Andrew Hammond and Patrick Wiercioch are also available.

Will listen to offers on Hoffman and Ceci but they are unlikely to move.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

Some interesting offers already for the 9th overall. The pick might be traded tonight.

A lot of interest in PK Subban but nothing appears to be imminent as we didn't receive an interesting enough offer so far. I am planning to make a decision by Wednesday. Chances are that I will keep him, but feel free to try to change my mind.

I will get to my PMs in a couple hours.

See roster thread for my trade block and needs.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
:flyers looking to move Voracek for a younger player. 1 year removed from 81 points....

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
:canes around. Would be willing to move 13th overall pick possibly(have gotten a few offers). Wisniewski, Hainsey both OTB for anyone looking for some solid d-men.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
TRADE DEAL

:canes Sonny Milano + 3rd round 64th overall (2016)

:cbj Haydn Fleury
BLUE CHIP SWAP

photo.php
photo.php

One organization needs more forward prospects and the other more defensemen prospects. It's a win-win deal. NYR84 to confirm.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nashville

Sorry to jump into the game slightly late.

After our post-season run we are looking to make some changes to our roster to help push this core further. We are looking for

A) Top-6 Forward
B) Bottom 6 Core Forward -- someone to be a staple on our 3rd line and PK moving forward
C) Depth Defenseman

Available:

Mike Ribeiro, Colin Wilson, Gabriel Borque, Marek Mazanec

Listening to offers:

Jimmy Vesey, Kevin Fiala

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
TRADE DEAL

:canes Sonny Milano + 3rd round 64th overall (2016)

:cbj Haydn Fleury
BLUE CHIP SWAP

photo.php
photo.php

One organization needs more forward prospects and the other more defensemen prospects. It's a win-win deal. NYR84 to confirm.

:canes confirm.

We're happy to make this deal, Fleury is a very good prospect and we wish him the best of luck, but Milano fills a big need for us. The pick is also very nice for depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad