FA Game #1 by Bingo, RR, and IR4

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Too bad the kid doesn't have a picture of Hayden Panettiere on his t-shirt... it would be the absolute proof that it is HC on the video.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA I missed a lot over the weekend. I dont know which video is funnier, the CLB GM or HC's workout video lmao

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
FA will be starting tonight at 8 PM EST...no signings until 3 PM EST tomorrow. Agents will be announced at 8.

What should we do about RFA signings if RR hasn't gotten back to us yet? I dont mind, cause we are all busy with real life and all...i just wanna make sure my guys are qualified since i did send them offers.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:leafs

Toronto has a little over 10M in cap space, and will be big players in FA. We have 2F spots to fill with a couple impact players and a 5th-6th D-man.

Grabo is still on the block for a good bottom 6er or picks/prospects. James Reimer is a solid G prospect who might fit your #2/3 needs if you need depth with upside. Looking for a similar prospect or mid-pick

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens

Looking to deal Milan Michalek. Ideally looking to get a top-4 defenseman in return, but will listen to all offers. Alexei Kovalev is also on the block.

KingJet*

Minnesota:

Patrick O'Sullivan
Devan Dubnyk

Edmonton:

Braydon Coburn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad