Jacques - Langkow - Pouliot

Souray - Whitney
Smid - XXXXX
Coburn - Peckham

Khabibulin
Deslaurier

With 6.2M for the last defensemen.

hlundqvist30*

I won't say who I am the agent of for the sake of preventing possible tampering, but I am one of the assigned agents.

When submitting me offers, DO NOT JUST WRITE THE MONEY AMOUNT!!! I can not stress this enough.

If you want to offer a contract to Player A, explain to me why your team would be a good fit for Player A. I don't need an epic poem but at least a few sentences will go a long way and could be the difference between getting and not getting the player. I can not tell you how frustrating it is as an agent to get a PM from someone with nothing but a contract. Give me reasons other than the ****ing money to sign with you.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Avalanche Going Into Free Agency With:

Galiardi - Stastny - Stewart
Stoa - Duchene - Hejduk
McLeod - Stoll - Byfuglien
Porter - O'Reilly - Yip

Alzner - Burns
Hannan - Shattenkirk
Wilson - Liles

Anderson
Neuvirth

The Avalanche will be targeting a top level winger and possibly a defenseman. We have over 9 million in cap space so we have a lot of room to move.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
:edmonton

Patrick O'Sullivan is back on the block, looking to package him with Devan Dubnyk for a young defensemen. Trying to hopefully move him before free agency.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I see

My personal obsessions are

Mila Kunis , Bianca Lawson , Michelle Rodriguez , Rosario Dawson

Bolded one's career has fizzled out so maybe I got some hope there ,,, Just need to win lotto and better myself first

Brianna Evigan, Joanna Garcia, Rachel Bilson, Emma Stone, Kimiko Zakreski and Maria Louiza Vourou.

I've got no shot at any of them, but maybe, just maybe, there's a hot lookalike somewhere that isn't quite as hot as them, but is close.

I'm ashamed to say I forgot the Brits I love: Keira Knightley, Sienna Miller and Kate Beckinsale.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I am the agent for ALL defensemen. If you are making offers to several D, but you only need 1 or 2, please list them in order of priority. I will not count it against you, but it will help me sort everything out.

hlundqvist30*

As the agent for forwards, PM me with any offers for UFA forwards. I know, bizarre concept, right?

I am not doing your research for you. Don't PM me saying, "I need a 2nd line winger. What do you have?" Being the agent for 387532953 different forwards is enough of a task as it stands. Look at the damn list of UFA's yourself and see which players will fit you best.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Roster going into FA

:sabres

Booth -Connolly - Stafford
Repik - Hecht - Pominville
Kennedy - Reinprecht - Upshall
Ennis - Gerbe - Tikhonov

Myers - McCabe
Rivet - Montador
Gargani - Butler

Miller
Lalime

Looking to make a HUGE splash in FA and send Buffalo back to the Stanley Cup.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
As the agent for forwards, PM me with any offers for UFA forwards. I know, bizarre concept, right?

I am not doing your research for you. Don't PM me saying, "I need a 2nd line winger. What do you have?" Being the agent for 387532953 different forwards is enough of a task as it stands. Look at the damn list of UFA's yourself and see which players will fit you best.

Who hired the hostile agent?

:sarcasm:

As the agent for defensemen, I'll do research for you. Just let me know what you're looking for because I want to find all my players a new home. I'm sure some will play forward if you don't want to get a tongue lashing from a certain someone.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
IR4 ..... Do you want agents putting updates in the draft/trade/free agency thread?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad