FA Game #1 by Bingo, RR, and IR4

hlundqvist30*

Who hired the hostile agent?

:sarcasm:

As the agent for defensemen, I'll do research for you. Just let me know what you're looking for because I want to find all my players a new home. I'm sure some will play forward if you don't want to get a tongue lashing from a certain someone.

Easy for you to say, considering you represent about 2 times as few players as I do :p:

I will say this. If you make an offer for a player and he ultimately signs elsewhere, I'll suggest a few players who would be comparable. As long as you make the initial effort to try to help yourself I'll be happy to give you some help.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
The Rangers have a few young NHL ready d-men available:

Sauer
Sanguinetti
Heikenen
McDonagh
Girardi

Looking for a young NHL forward with the same type of upside.

hlundqvist30*

Just so I don't have to say it 500 times, unless you plan on including a NMC do not even waste your time making offers to Patrick Marleau and Ilya Kovalchuk.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Trade to announce

The Edmonton Oilers have traded winger Patrick O'Sullivan for defense prospect Clayton Stoner.

"We needed to clear salary, and we also wanted to clear a roster spot with a couple new players coming in. Also, we like his name. Stoner with the big hit has a ring to it."

KingJet*

Trade to announce

The Edmonton Oilers have traded winger Patrick O'Sullivan for defense prospect Clayton Stoner.

"We needed to clear salary, and we also wanted to clear a roster spot with a couple new players coming in. Also, we like his name. Stoner with the big hit has a ring to it."

Confirmed

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Phoenix and Atlanta make a deal

To :thrashers Jonas Ahnelov, Jared Staal, Petteri Nokelainen

To :coyotes Nik Antropov, Spencer Machacek, Chris Carrozzi

Nik fills a huge need for us and will step onto our 2nd line. We love that he can play any forward position, is a solid two-way player, and can contribute on the PP and PK.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
To :thrashers Jonas Ahnelov, Jared Staal, Petteri Nokelainen

To :coyotes Nik Antropov, Spencer Machacek, Chris Carrozzi

Nik fills a huge need for us and will step onto our 2nd line. We love that he can play any forward position, is a solid two-way player, and can contribute on the PP and PK.

Confirmed.

*Insert photoshopped image here*

We feel that Antropov was needed to be traded because we wanted to get younger. Acquiring Ahnelov brings us another young defensive prospect who will likely play in the AHL this year. Jared Staal aswell. Nokelainen brings us a great fourth liner with speed.

Marty Reasoner can be had for drit cheap.

EDIT: Atlanta is working on another deal, waiting for confirmation by the other team.

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
BLUES ACQUIRE PEVERLEY AND HEDBERG FROM ATLANTA
2cgijqa.jpg

The St. Louis Blues have sent forward Brad Boyes, along with goaltender Ty Conklin and a 2011 2nd round pick to the Atlanta Thrashers in exchange for forward Rich Peverley and goaltender Johan Hedberg.

The Blues feel Peverley will be a upgrade over Brad Boyes and a wide margin. Boyes' game has dropped off considerably and Peverley will really taking off. We feel that the 2nd round pick will make up for the difference between them in order to get Peverley. We feel that Conklin and Hedberg are almost equal, but with Halak getting the majority of the starts, we feel Hedberg will do well in St. Louis.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
BLUES ACQUIRE PEVERLEY AND HEDBERG FROM ATLANTA
2cgijqa.jpg

The St. Louis Blues have sent forward Brad Boyes, along with goaltender Ty Conklin and a 2011 2nd round pick to the Atlanta Thrashers in exchange for forward Rich Peverley and goaltender Johan Hedberg.

The Blues feel Peverley will be a upgrade over Brad Boyes and a wide margin. Boyes' game has dropped off considerably and Peverley will really taking off. We feel that the 2nd round pick will make up for the difference between them in order to get Peverley. We feel that Conklin and Hedberg are almost equal, but with Halak getting the majority of the starts, we feel Hedberg will do well in St. Louis.

Hedberg is an UFA.......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad