FA Game #1 by Bingo, RR, and IR4

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Carolina has decided to place Jeff Finger on waivers. We like his game but we need all the cap space we can for Free Agency

:laugh: Best waiver pick-up in Canes history...

Poor Jeff tho. in a few days he went from Toronto, to Chicago, to waivers, to Carolina, back to waivers. The guy is getting screwed out of an NHL career thanks to JFJ

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
BLUES ACQUIRE PEVERLEY AND HEDBERG FROM ATLANTA
2cgijqa.jpg

The St. Louis Blues have sent forward Brad Boyes, along with goaltender Ty Conklin and a 2011 2nd round pick to the Atlanta Thrashers in exchange for forward Rich Peverley and goaltender Johan Hedberg.

The Blues feel Peverley will be a upgrade over Brad Boyes and a wide margin. Boyes' game has dropped off considerably and Peverley will really taking off. We feel that the 2nd round pick will make up for the difference between them in order to get Peverley. We feel that Conklin and Hedberg are almost equal, but with Halak getting the majority of the starts, we feel Hedberg will do well in St. Louis.

3294903213_d37c592817.jpg

Confirmed.

We feel that Brad Boyes just needs a change of scenery, we feel that he can produce like a 1st line winger should, we are going to miss Rich and his heroics, but we feel that Brad has potential, and plenty of it.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I will NOT be answering FA PMs tonight. I'd rather do it on my company's dime tomorrow.... :)

Good Night

hlundqvist30*

UFA HOT STOVE

-Ilya Kovalchuk and Patrick Marleau have received multiple offers. They are still waiting to get a grasp for their markets.

-Ray Whitney has received offers from multiple teams and feels that he might quickly make a decision about his future. As such, any teams interested in his services should submit their inquiries ASAP

-Lee Stempniak has his sights set on one destination and pending any last minute offers from other teams will sign with that team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad