GDT: Extreme Emergency GDT Avs @ Preds 03/02/24

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
The Avs can’t finish 3rd in central or even worse, wildcard because they have been bad on the road this year.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
We are going out in the first round regardless of who we play.

1 line, a butter soft defense, and no NHL goaltender. Can't win 4 out of 7 like that.
Unless CMac makes some meaningful changes, I would agree. This current version of the Avs will get blown out in the 1st round no matter who they play

Reactions: xAvsx89

twostroke2023

Dec 15, 2023
The Avs can’t finish 3rd in central or even worse, wildcard because they have been bad on the road this year.

Well I wonder why. They don’t have a second line. Not hard when all you have to do is line match one line (and really, just one player when it comes down to it)

The road record is probably the biggest indicator that the roster is constructed like absolute ass. Our dipshit GM needs to get off his hands and do something. This wait and see shit is absolutely infuriating.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Well I wonder why. They don’t have a second line. Not hard when all you have to do is line match one line (and really, just one player when it comes down to it)

The road record is probably the biggest indicator that the roster is constructed like absolute ass. Our dipshit GM needs to get off his hands and do something. This wait and see shit is absolutely infuriating.
It should have been addressed last season. Now this year it will cost us at least home ice advantage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad