Exit Interviews and Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I cant wrap my head around how they had two injured mediocre goalies and they preferred them over a healthy Mrazek. There definitely was a rift between Petr and Hakstol. I mean, Elliott was clearly in no condition to play.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
I cant wrap my head around how they had two injured mediocre goalies and they preferred them over a healthy Mrazek. There definitely was a rift between Petr and Hakstol. I mean, Elliott was clearly in no condition to play.

wanst it early on when Mrazek signed here that Haktard pulled him and he yelled at him when he arrived at the bench ??

i bet he instantly soured on Haktard/Flyers for that move

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
He was truly Rent a Wreck Mrazek when it came down to it. Not sure he would have made much of a difference.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
He was truly Rent a Wreck Mrazek when it came down to it. Not sure he would have made much of a difference.

Probably right.

But healthy, can get streaky hot, and good with the puck against a strong forechecking team; I wish Hak had given him a shot.

Are hextall and hak gonna speak today or is it just the players?

I read that they would "later in the week."

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Groin,hand f*** that is tough. Gotta resign him now for playing threw that. I wanted him gone do to age nut not now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheKingPin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad