Exhibition: Aug 25 GDT - USA vs. Canada (1-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Ontario Habsfan said:
Richards Scores!!!!!!!!!!!!

Late in the period. 5 hole!!!!!

Assisted by #66 Mario Lemieux!!!!!!!!!

All I gotta say is Conklin better not be playing at all when the games mean anything....

Vic Rattlehead*

fredez said:
Seriously I haven't heard his name once on radio yet
I haven't heard his, Morrow, and Doans since the first. I guess they are not using that line a lot.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
19bruins19 said:
I haven't heard his, Morrow, and Doans since the first. I guess they are not using that line a lot.

I heard Morrow's name just once during the last 10 minutes of the 2nd period(all Ive been listening to over the internet)....

Vic Rattlehead*

jl.roberts said:
Pretty crappy! Must be his ribs... yeah, it's gotta be the ribs. :jump:
Oh aren't you funny :shakehead Thornton and Heatley played well together in the last game. I'm surprised they haven't put the combination of Doan-Thornton-Heatley on the PP.

Liquidrage*

I hear Esche looked good.

Glad his surgery/recovery went better then expected.

X0ssbar

I hope the US keeps Conklin in net - its an exibition game and I'm interested to see how he rebounds from a soft period.

Vic Rattlehead*

Anyone with leafs TV, please tell me how the Morrow-Thornton-Doan line is doing. Is it doing better than the grind line from the last game? (Remember, this line is probably being used as a checking line in this game)

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Liquidrage said:
I hear Esche looked good.

Glad his surgery/recovery went better then expected.

Given Conklin's struggles tonight, the U.S. goaltending situation might get a little clearer:

1) Esche
2) DiPietro
3) Conklin

One more exhibition game to decide it.

joe_shannon_1983*

SkateLikeTheWind said:
Or there is still enough time for the americans to come from behind and win like they did the other night??

as if they will come back from being down 3-0....that is just wishful thinking! the game is over. it is time to simply pad stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad