Exhibition: Aug 25 GDT - USA vs. Canada (1-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaVal

Dec 13, 2002
Kelowna
vintage Sakic... but it was a great play by Heatley to strip the puck away, setting up the 2 on 1.

joe_shannon_1983*

Whoa. 2 quick strikes makes it 2-0.

I wonder if Mark Madden has killed himself yet.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Amazing..before the game(or after canada loses), many of the canadians here are saying "Oh its just an exhibition", yet when canada scores, its followed by a large number of !!!!!!!!!!, like they are really fired up about it. And just remember your scoring on Ty Conklin, who is probably the worst of the 6 goalies on either team.

Last edited:

Vic Rattlehead*

Chaos said:
Amazing..before the game, many of the canadians here are saying' Oh its just an exhibition", yet when canada scores, its followed by a large number of !!!!!!!!!!, like they are really fired up about it. And just remember your scoring on Ty Conklin, who is probably the worst of the 6 goalies on either team.
Oh, we can't be happy about a goal? Some of us (like me) care about exhibition, and I didn't say it's jsut an exhibition game after Canada lost.

cstu

May 6, 2004
Chaos said:
Amazing..before the game(or after canada loses), many of the canadians here are saying "Oh its just an exhibition", yet when canada scores, its followed by a large number of !!!!!!!!!!, like they are really fired up about it. And just remember your scoring on Ty Conklin, who is probably the worst of the 6 goalies on either team.

It's a two-way street there, cowboy.

Jack Canuck

Sep 12, 2003
Hawaii
Visit site
Chaos said:

:cry:

:banana:
2-0 Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe_shannon_1983*

....this game proves that canada is the best hockey nation and the team to beat in the world cup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad