Exhibition: Aug 25 GDT - USA vs. Canada (1-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Rattlehead*

Thornton with a nice shot. Doan and Thornton sound good together.

X0ssbar

paulmcgraff1213 said:
as if they will come back from being down 3-0....that is just wishful thinking! the game is over. it is time to simply pad stats.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

SkateLikeTheWind

Jun 16, 2004
Denver, CO
paulmcgraff1213 said:
as if they will come back from being down 3-0....that is just wishful thinking! the game is over. it is time to simply pad stats.

Yep, I agree with you...I expect the canadians to score a good 15 goals this period...that'll really pad their stats eh?

joe_shannon_1983*

fredez said:
Like a 3-0 comeback has never been done before ? :dunno:

the canadians are too strong. i would bet on canada busting the game open to 6-0 before i would bet on usa tiying it up 3-3.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Rabid Ranger said:
Given Conklin's struggles tonight, the U.S. goaltending situation might get a little clearer:

1) Esche
2) DiPietro
3) Conklin

One more exhibition game to decide it.

Agreed, although I think the top two could change depending on the next game. I'd be surprized if they both don't get a shot to prove more during the round robin anyway.

I feel bad for Conklin but he's probably lost his chance even though the goals weren't terrible, he has just given up too many.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Don_Cherry said:
Agreed, although I think the top two could change depending on the next game. I'd be surprized if they both don't get a shot to prove more during the round robin anyway.

I feel bad for Conklin but he's probably lost his chance even though the goals weren't terrible, he has just given up too many.

I don't think Conklin's out of it, just the U.S. brass might be looking at things a little differantly right now. Conklin will get a chance to redeem himself, just as Luongo has.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Rabid Ranger said:
Do you believe in exhibition wins? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :bow: :lol

don't remind them of that! it will really throw some pie on the face of all the "we could lose every exhibition game, and it wouldn't matter, blah blah, these games don't count, blah blah" guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad