Post-Game Talk: Exhale (Habs win, losing streak ends)

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Ya i think his chair is like a Number 4-5 , and Petry is a 2-3.

Him and Petry would make a fine pair. We really need someone for Weber. Also Mete should be on third pair.
I see Petry more as a #2 dman tbh. Hard to find many teams with 2 better dmen than him. I would also keep Chiarot and Weber. Getting Petry a partner should be a priority. I don't think the ice time difference between the two pairings would be large enough to claim which one is the top pair. Basically having two really good 2nd pairs playing similar minutes should be fine(but not great). Not to mention I think Mete-Fleury would be a good 3rd pair.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Chiarots been good this year and it pains me to say it. He's our best LHD imo. I think you need that legit top 4 dman to play with Petry though. Both Weber and Petry looked much better away from Mete this season. Could see us getting a Brodin type dman.

Brodin is the perfect fit in my mind. He would help the PK, he can play the big minutes with Weber and he’s really good to getting puck behind the net and make a fast transition when the other team dump the puck what they do alote vs Weber

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Brodin is the perfect fit in my mind. He would help the PK, he can play the big minutes with Weber and he’s really good to getting puck behind the net and make a fast transition when the other team dump the puck what they do alote vs Weber
I think he would be pretty expensive though.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
The habs beat Washington and the Islanders but lose to pond scum teams like New Jersey and Ottawa.Think about that for a moment.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Jul 6, 2016
How about the game ? They WON !!!!!!!!! It is a first step to a better record in December. Played better defensively as a team.

Jul 6, 2016
The habs beat Washington and the Islanders but lose to pond scum teams like New Jersey and Ottawa.Think about that for a moment.

Habs were winning also most of their games vs the Isles last season.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
I’m not sure Ghost is the solution to play big minutes with Weber.

He is not

He is pretty decent offensively but suck just as bad as Reilly defensively. Considering we have one of the worst D in the league right now we need a guy who can stabilize the left side. Ghost is not that guy. Actually he may be the opposite. There is a reason why he s been a healthy scratch numerous times in Philly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad