Prospect Info: Everything Swedish Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Can't wait to see Seider in a winged wheel. I'm constantly impressed by his hockey sense and ability. He just looks so polished.

Reactions: Realgud

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I see we’re in 2019 again. Raymond bottom 3 in ice time among forwards, one of the others is Soderblom...the extra forward. Not even cracking 12 minutes of ice time.

Great that he got an assist, but if this is how they plan on playing him, I hope they lose every game for the rest of the season and he can possibly jump over and join the Griffins.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
I see we’re in 2019 again. Raymond bottom 3 in ice time among forwards, one of the others is Soderblom...the extra forward. Not even cracking 12 minutes of ice time.

Great that he got an assist, but if this is how they plan on playing him, I hope they lose every game for the rest of the season and he can possibly jump over and join the Griffins.
berggren too. bottom 5 toi but he’s top 7 in the f***in league in scoring. simply moronic

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI

Can't say he's earned first line ice time but still... it's pretty frustrating to see.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Can't say he's earned first line ice time but still... it's pretty frustrating to see.

No, but not playing is literally the worst thing that could happen. I understand that the SHL is a good league, and that he’s going to develop good habits. But playing 10-12 minutes is not doing him any favors

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Raymond's icetime was low this game, I don't know exactly why but I don't think it's a big issue. He's top ~9 on the season and there are really only 3-4 forwards that are averaging more than a shift more than Raymond.
There's only 1 Frölunda forward in the top 50 in the league in TOI/GP so it's just Frölunda's way of doing things.

I would be worried if he wasn't getting regular icetime and wasn't on the PP. But neither of those things are happening.

Reactions: Realgud

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

Goal from the old topic which was closed, but this is so RAYMOND and so SÖDERBLOM.

A) Raymond goes without the puck in the corner
B) steals the puck.
C) Raymond controls the puck for 10 seconds
D) creates a scoring chance
E) Söderblom scores from a rebound.

This is so perfect and total puck control and offensive play. Just like Datsyuk.

Raymond is Pavel and Söderblom is Homer.

Preposterone

Dec 6, 2013
I'm not sure if anyone here follows Scouching on youtube, but he was extremely complementary towards Raymond's WJC play in his Tourny review. I think he's excellent at analyzing forwards at their current level, even if he seems to underrate prospect's ability to develop hard skills

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Ever gains confidence...?

He already has it more than needed.

He's obviously a very confident kid which is part of why he's so good. Maybe that wasn't the right word.

I think he can be more assertive/aggressive with the puck on his stick. People are going to have a hard time taking it away from him.

Reactions: Pavels Dog

Fil Larkmanthanasiou

Feb 10, 2018
Kopitar scored at less than a half a point a game pace in the SHL in his D+1 year before scoring 61 the following season for the Kings.

Last edited:
Reactions: r0bert8841

Fil Larkmanthanasiou

Feb 10, 2018
He's obviously a very confident kid which is part of why he's so good. Maybe that wasn't the right word.

I think he can be more assertive/aggressive with the puck on his stick. People are going to have a hard time taking it away from him.
He lugs the puck a lot. After starting off slow and playing it safe for the first half dozen games or so, he did last year for the Griffs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad