Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
So, Petry poutine or Semin burger?

vrm1bHt.jpg

Decisions, decisions

President XD

Apr 30, 2014
Can't remember the last time I had KFC and have no plans to set foot in one in the near future either.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
off topic but still Montreal food talk:

What is the best Portuguese rotisserie in Montreal?

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
off topic but still Montreal food talk:

What is the best Portuguese rotisserie in Montreal?

Simple and easy is Piri Piri. Maybe not the best, but cheap and still OK.

And there's also a bunch of rotisseries around the corners of Rachel/Duluth and St-Laurent. Romados, Portugalia, Coco Rico, Jano. Can't go wrong with any of these.

But which one is the best? Good question.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
Ma Poule Mouillée and Romados are my top two.

Had Piri Piri a few times and the chicken was dry every time.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Any good restaurants for vegans downtown Montreal?

Meeting a friend from of out town for dinner soon. We're both vegans and I'd like to impress her.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
I reaaaaaaaaaaaally like Ma Poule Mouillée on Rachel E.

Piri Piri is meh. I rather have Romados or Cantinho.

OMG I am in loooooovvvvvveeeee with Ma Poule Mouillee. I love their poutine with chicken and chorico. Omg so delicious. I had a hard time finishing the small poutine my first go round and it's only $7. The owner is my neighbor too. Braun let me know the next time you swing by MPM. We can get a bite to eat and talk some habs.

Romados ever since the fire and they renovated their chicken just has not tasted the same. I believe the secret is the wood burning roterisserie but that's since been deemed illegal due to the smog. I know most of these restaraunts have had to install some kind of filters on their chimeney's. Whatever it is they definitely changed something.

Gonna give a shout out to Portugalia on Clarke and Rachel right next to the portuguese chuch. Their bifanas are world class and cheaper than every other portuguese restaraunt to boot. Their chicken is great too but you have to order way in advance 'cause their grill is always packed due to popular demand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad