¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
Made this monstrosity tonight

uZ6vSR1.jpg

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
I love junk food and I love McDonald's but I draw the line at ever ordering a poutine from McDonald's.

Some fast food chains can make an edible enough poutine that I'll get it when I go (Harvey's for example although it's gotten worse over the years, or A&W) but I just can't do it with McDonald's.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Stuffing my face with steamed hotdogs & poutine from La Belle right now...

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Planète Poutine is a thing? Really? Has anyone ever tried it?

Just googled it, apparently there used to be one on Rachel, but it closed. Coming soon to Verdun.

Don't care much for 'alternate' poutine (Sheperd Pie? D'oh!), but might check'em out in St-Jérôme or Trois-Rivières soon.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal

Just googled it, apparently there used to be one on Rachel, but it closed. Coming soon to Verdun.

Might try it in St-Jérôme or Trois-Rivières soon.

They're kind of big deal now. :laugh:

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008

Don't care much for 'alternate' poutine (Sheperd Pie? D'oh!), but might check'em out in St-Jérôme or Trois-Rivières soon.

There's one on Cote-des-Neiges, but dunno why it's not on the official website with the rest... Probably this franchise isn't associated with the rest, but rather just pays for the recipes and logo/name.

http://planetepoutinemontreal.com/975/Planete-Poutine-(Cote-des-Neiges)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad