Speculation: Evander Kane's Twitter favorites Philadelphia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
He unfavourited it like... 3 hours ago you guys.

I also noticed January 6th that he favourited a picture of the Chicago skyline at night. Perhaps Chevy has been working on a trade to Chicago for the past 6 months? This is really damning evidence.

Skyline you say?

Skylines can be seen from planes.

Jet planes.

I think it's clear that he's being sent to the Jets!

I think he'll enjoy New York.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
This. Obviously the ultimate goal is to win the cup but if you want a chance to win, Philly is one of the first places you would go. They annually spend to the cap and are always competitive.

The Flyers are the New York Islanders with more money. Win? They haven't won **** since 1975.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
He unfavourited it like... 3 hours ago you guys.

I also noticed January 6th that he favourited a picture of the Chicago skyline at night. Perhaps Chevy has been working on a trade to Chicago for the past 6 months? This is really damning evidence.

Great sleuthing. Evander Kane to Chicago for Hossa, TT, and a 1st. ;)

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
Great sleuthing. Evander Kane to Chicago for Hossa, TT, and a 1st. ;)

Evander doesnt have the character, and perhaps never will to be a Blackhawk, much less a Quenneville Blackhawk. Although coach Q is one of the only two coaches i think could straighten him out, the other being Sutter.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Evander doesnt have the character, and perhaps never will to be a Blackhawk, much less a Quenneville Blackhawk. Although coach Q is one of the only two coaches i think could straighten him out, the other being Sutter.

You're right. Kane is a clearly not mature enough to play for the Blackhawks.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

hqdefault.jpg

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Like he wants to be on the team.

What exactly has Evander Kane done ON THE ICE that has suggested he doesn't want to be on the team? Please, enlighten us.

Why are we so damned obsessed what the hockey players on our team do outside of the rink?

No, you are right though. Lets trade heart and soul guys. Guys who are cocky enough to think they can score, and, you know actually score. Guys who forecheck hard and ALWAYS give a premium effort. Guys who demonstrate on the ice game in and game out that they want to win.

Lets trade all those guys away and replace them with really nice guys who say all the right things and are polite and want to be here and kiss babies. To hell with the on ice product.

I feel like I am in some parallel universe where people don't know why we pay hockey players millions of dollars.

Hint: it's not to tweet nice things.

Answer: It's to play hockey and help the team win. Tell me Kane doesn't do that.

So what would you do with a player who clearly wants off your team and will go so far as to stir up the media to suit his interests?

That is one of the biggest stretches I have ever seen on this board. You can't be serious? You have no idea why Kane has done what he has done on social media. Have you considered for one second that he is a kid? That he doesn't think before he acts on social? Anyone who uses social does that. Platforms are littered with young people doing idiotic things on twitter. Have a look if you don't believe me. I have to constantly monitor my DJ's social feeds to make sure they don't post something stupid. Then you add the fact that sometimes people imbibe and use social which makes it worse. Yet you've turned it into Kane masterminding some plan to use social to further his wicked end game. You should write a screenplay about it because you are really creating quite the story.

Last edited:

KCjetsfan

Jul 14, 2012
Gardner KS
What exactly has Evander Kane done ON THE ICE that has suggested he doesn't want to be on the team? Please, enlighten us?

Why are we so damned obsessed what the hockey players on our team do outside of the rink.

No, you are right though. Lets trade heart and soul guys. Guys who are cocky enough to think they can score, and, you know actually score. Guys who forecheck hard and ALWAYS give a premium effort. Guys who demonstrate on the ice game in and game out that they want to win.

Lets trade all those guys away and replace them with really nice guys who say all the right things and are polite and want to be here and kiss babies. To hell with the on ice product.

I feel like I am in some parallel universe where people don't know why we pay hockey players millions of dollars.

Answer: It's to play hockey and help the team win. Tell me Kane doesn't do that.

completely agree.

And let's just imagine what he'll do with actual linemates.

Bartho

Feb 26, 2013
Wpg
What exactly has Evander Kane done ON THE ICE that has suggested he doesn't want to be on the team? Please, enlighten us.

Why are we so damned obsessed what the hockey players on our team do outside of the rink?

That is one of the biggest stretches I have ever seen on this board. You can't be serious? You have no idea why Kane has done what he has done on social media. Have you considered for one second that he is a kid? That he doesn't think before he acts on social? Anyone who uses social does that. Platforms are littered with young people doing idiotic things on twitter. Have a look if you don't believe me. I have to constantly monitor my DJ's social feeds to make sure they don't post something stupid. Then you add the fact that sometimes people imbibe and use social which makes it worse. Yet you've turned it into Kane masterminding some plan to use social to further his wicked end game. You should write a screenplay about it because you are really creating quite the story.

:laugh: How do you know that Kane LOVES being in Winnipeg? Did you consult your medium or your crystal ball? All indicators point to him wanting out.

You keep your head in the sand and believe what you want to believe. :naughty:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
:laugh: How do you know that Kane LOVES being in Winnipeg? Did you consult your medium or your crystal ball? All indicators point to him wanting out.

Jet never stated that Kane loves Winnipeg. This inability to separate the persona from the professional athlete doing his job is curious.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

No one has stated that Kane wants to stay in Winnipeg. However, many have said it's irrelevant to his career as a hockey player. No one else on the team has the same level of drive that he has. It's foolhardy to focus solely on his off-ice antics. We aren't in a position to be chasing premiere players out of Winnipeg.

Bartho

Feb 26, 2013
Wpg
Jet never stated that Kane loves Winnipeg. This inability to separate the persona from the professional athlete doing his job is curious.

Well my post was coloured by the histrionics I was replying to. If you guys are cool with an immature, selfish player who doesn't want to be here, that's your prerogative.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I hope we keep Kane and I get 15 more years of watching him troll the Media and Do right Fans... should only get better with advancements with technology.

You keep doing your thing E Kane and have fun.

Last edited:

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

This comment demonstrates a total separation from reality in this instance.

I have never said Kane LOVES being in Winnipeg.

I doubt Kane likes Winnipeg at all and I don't care whether Kane likes Winnipeg. I care that Kane works his ass off, scores goals and wants to win.

He does a damn fine job of all of those things.

Most hockey players realize that where you play (geographically speaking) does not really matter. When you spend half the time on the road, and the rest of the year in your actual home your time spent in your team's city really isn't significant ESPECIALLY considering all the time you are spending during the season at the rink, the gym, in meetings, etc.

What matters to players is the organization. If Kane doesn't like the organization and doesn't think they are doing everything they need to do to win, can you blame him? We have P****** as a ****ing starter!

Bottom line is he shows he wants to win on the ice. He doesn't take shifts off. That is what really matters to me, and it should to every Jets fan.

Why does any of the other stuff really matter? You should have asked Hawks fans if it mattered what Kane was up to around the time he helped them win the Stanley Cup.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I can picture some posters here shaking their fists yelling at the neighbour's kids get off my lawn you whipper snappers....

Chill out its Twitter for peets sake.... Not like he went on off the record and said he wants out of Winnipeg lol

Last edited:

Bartho

Feb 26, 2013
Wpg
This comment demonstrates a total separation from reality in this instance.

I have never said Kane LOVES being in Winnipeg.

I doubt Kane likes Winnipeg at all and I don't care whether Kane likes Winnipeg. I care that Kane works his ass off, scores goals and wants to win.

He does a damn fine job of all of those things.

Most hockey players realize that where you play (geographically speaking) does not really matter. When you spend half the time on the road, and the rest of the year in your actual home your time spent in your team's city really isn't significant ESPECIALLY considering all the time you are spending during the season at the rink, the gym, in meetings, etc.

What matters to players is the organization. If Kane doesn't like the organization and doesn't think they are doing everything they need to do to win, can you blame him? We have P****** as a ****ing starter!

Bottom line is he shows he wants to win on the ice. He doesn't take shifts off. That is what really matters to me, and it should to every Jets fan.

Why does any of the other stuff really matter? You should have asked Hawks fans if it mattered what Kane was up to around the time he helped them win the Stanley Cup.

Point out where I said Kane wasn't a great player and should be dumped for nothing.

TCsmyth

Mar 25, 2011
Seriously guys, I am a huge fan of what he brings on the ice.

If you guys don't think that all of the off ice social media crap doesn't impact his relationship with his employers and his teammates, then I think it is naive.

I will always maintain that the best teams are ones where the individuals would do anything for each other. I spoke with a player that was on the Montreal Canadiens in the 70's, and he said that one of the biggest factors with that group is that they loved each other - and all hated Scotty Bowman (except the day they hoisted the Cup!).

Do I love him as a player? Absolutely. Does it matter if he wants to be here? In my opinion, absolutely. Try being a high performing team in any walk of life, business or sports and see how well you do with people that don't want to be there.

I am not saying he doesn't, just commenting to all of those that don't think it matters to a team...cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille