Player Discussion Evander Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

krt88

Jun 19, 2002
Fayetteville, NC
cybionscape.com
Let's see what happens moving forward. Everyone screws up with an alarm clock every once in a while. Yes you'd like a guy making millions to do his job but it happens. The guy didn't do it on purpose. Now a second incident, we can talk.

dugman

Mar 21, 2008
Let's see what happens moving forward. Everyone screws up with an alarm clock every once in a while. Yes you'd like a guy making millions to do his job but it happens. The guy didn't do it on purpose. Now a second incident, we can talk.
Maybe if the Moulsons can put a bunk bed in Jack's room....?

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Where a team is in the standings should have zero relevance.

In a snow globe maybe. Last couple games I saw he was one of the few out there playing with his heart on his sleeve. A game suspension to show the team is serious and everyone moves on is all this should be.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
ITT its going to be a bunch of people that have never gone out, had fun, and then had to work the next day... Unfortunately in hockey, you cant call in sick.

I've lived it up quite a bit, and I still do. Have I called sick into work in the past due to being extremely hung over? A couple of times, but I only did that at jobs I worked in college because I knew I was only there for the short term. Would I call in sick at my current job, which I will be at for a long haul? Absolutely not. Would I call in sick if I was a professional NHL hockey player? Hell no!

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Bleh. He makes it really hard to like him sometimes, and that's coming from someone who usually supports him.

Heraldic

Dec 12, 2013
What a shocker... :shakehead

We should have kept Zadorov and let Karabacek play in Buffalo. :laugh:

Dietpepsi

Jun 27, 2015
Trade him if you can.. you can't allow this in the locker room.

he's had plenty of chances and he's playing where you could get a good return right now

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Johnny Hockey was too.

Yup, along with Sean Monahan and Lance Mouma - and Monahan is known for being so boring that there is a Twitter called @BoringSeanMonahan which is suspected of being a current or former teammate and is pretty darn hilarious.

Last edited:

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Do either of those guys have Evander's track record of being "problems"?

I'm expecting that Kane got a clean slate after coming here.

This is the first issue that has caused him to miss playing time.

If this becomes a pattern here, I'm sure Murray will ship him out. But, I can see the Sabres viewing this as a first strike here.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
I think the concern here is whether the situations Kane is finding himself in are all alcohol-related.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
This is neither an indication that he's worth giving up on, nor to be simple dismissed.
It's just a huge ****ing bummer.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
This is more annoying than anything. I don't think there will be track suits thrown in the shower or whatever other nonsense happened in the 'peg. I hope this is a one time thing, but Kane will be Kane: A tough player on the ice, a bit arrogant, and a bit immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad