Dreger: Evan Rodrigues wants out of Buffalo

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
3 points in 24 games this year, 29 points in 74 games last year, makes $2 million and has arbitration rights this off-season....yeah, I really can't see many teams jumping at this opportunity. And it makes sense that he has been available for a while. He's a very strong analytical player, but I feel like that production is going to scare off any interested teams.

Reactions: Laus723

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
High-energy player that gives it his all, but his all doesn't include competent puck-handling skills. His effort level is third-line, but his talent is below fourth.

He's been scratched a lot, but other third/fourth liners produce more than he does. His trade request isn't as laughable as Zach "Me and Dahlin feed off each other" Bogosian, but it isn't far off.

Reactions: hn777 and paulmm3

Blitz

Let's Go B-U-F-F-A-L-O!!!
Dec 14, 2009
Ontario
Bwahahaha!!! That's rich... Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Evan... Who do these plugs think they are demanding trades???

Reactions: Godstin Matthews

deVolt

Jun 4, 2018
Göteborg
giphy.gif

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
High amount of plugs asking for trades this year. I feel like the likes of Bogosian, Andersson, Puljuarvi, and Rodrigues should all count themselves lucky if they are in the NHL next year.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Didn’t he play under David Quinn for BU? Could see NYR interested, RHS and our 4th line is awful as it is (B. Smith, McKegg, Haley)

Reactions: One Winged Angel

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Both Erod and Bogo have messed up, their best bet was being good soldiers and earning league minimum on other teams next year. Nobody wants a whiny tweener.

Reactions: valet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad