ESPN signs 7 year deal with the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Plus

Jun 20, 2021
New Jersey
She does absolutely nothing for me. It appears that she knows the game but she is just so boring and adds nothing of interest.
If she could learn to add a little bit of flare to her speech, shed be a lot better

She certainly knows the game well and explains her thoughts clearly, but shes very bland.

She should take notes from Doris Burke of the NBA

Last edited:
Reactions: Bostonzamboni

Bostonzamboni

Jan 26, 2019
Fubo TV doesn’t carry TNT or TBS. So it probably would not be worthy over similar services
I have the ATTTV Now app and it carries ESPN as well as TBS and TNT. Not sure if hulu and Sling carry both.

I think ATTTV Now offers NHL Network but on a higher tier than mine. Fubotv does offer NHL Network.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Thanks!

Personally - I prefer watching games via 1 of my HDTV's instead of streaming on my laptop...Hopefully Center Ice via DirecTV remains the same.

Espn+ will certainly have a slate a
Games that will not be available via Center Ice. Of course you can stream content to your television these days.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Espn+ will certainly have a slate a
Games that will not be available via Center Ice. Of course you can stream content to your television these days.
I'm not a big fan of having to pay more for a similar product in which I already had for many years.

ESPN/Disney can go suck lemons.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
LOL. The Disney bundle is $12.99, it's the biggest bargain in television.
Can you watch it from your HDTV?

My 4, and 5 year old 1080p Samsung HDTVs don't have the Disney app (but do have the HULU app).

Would I have to get a Amazon Firestick or something along those lines ?

Sorry - I just like to keep it simple and straightforward - Center Ice has worked just fine for me all these years.

oknazevad

Dec 12, 2018
Can you watch it from your HDTV?

My 4, and 5 year old 1080p Samsung HDTVs don't have the Disney app (but do have the HULU app).

Would I have to get a Amazon Firestick or something along those lines ?

Sorry - I just like to keep it simple and straightforward - Center Ice has worked just fine for me all these years.

You will probably have to download the app to the TV, but it is available on Samsung TVs, no additional hardware needed. And it really is a much better deal monetarily. You'll be coming out ahead on this, so I'm not sure why you're complaining so much.

Reactions: FMichael

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
You will probably have to download the app to the TV, but it is available on Samsung TVs, no additional hardware needed. And it really is a much better deal monetarily. You'll be coming out ahead on this, so I'm not sure why you're complaining so much.
tenor.gif

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Chris Fowler from College Gameday fame? I didn't know he did hockey.

Well he hasn’t until two weeks from now. Wondering if he will be involved in some of the coverage next for the marquee events. Solid studio host (awful football pxp guy though).

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Getting the lead guy for College Football to cover the NHL draft is a pretty good get. Now if Herbstreit wants to do Hockey and we get College Game day NHL style, that would be cool. Then you can cross promote with the upcoming college football season.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Getting the lead guy for College Football to cover the NHL draft is a pretty good get. Now if Herbstreit wants to do Hockey and we get College Game day NHL style, that would be cool. Then you can cross promote with the upcoming college football season.

Expansion draft not the draft. Buccigross gets the draft which looks like it will be a joint production with Sportsnet and NHL Network.

Spydey629

Jan 28, 2005
Carlisle, PA

Wasn't Herbie a season ticket holder in Columbus? I think he relocated to Nashville... not sure if he changed allegiances or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad