Rumor: Erik Karlsson Trade Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Well, moving both him and Hoffman is in their best interest. It’s gonna suck for Ottawa fans but let’s be real, why would Karlsson re-sign there?

Interested to see the returns they get.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
To be fair, anybody with a grain of sense knew he wouldn’t want anything to do with being a Senator next year. Still big news to see it official.

Honestly I think it’s best for EK anyway. From a professional standpoint but also a personal standpoint. From the Senators being terrible, to the tragic loss of his son, to all this ridiculousness from the spouse of a teammate. This guys and his family needs a fresh start.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
The 2018 Senators are the biggest cluster**** of a hockey team that I can remember seeing. Edmonton was a prolonged cluster****, but the sheer insanity of this season for the Senators tops any other individual season I can remember.

Karlsson is going to Vegas for a package starting with Theodore and Suzuki, and I imagine that Ryan is also going with him.

General Disarray

Jul 21, 2016
Toronto
Ouch.

At this point Sens fans may as well hope they relocate and another Ottawa businessman buys the Panthers or the next team that becomes available.

Reactions: Pens x

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
The 2018 Senators are the biggest cluster**** of a hockey team that I can remember seeing. Edmonton was a prolonged cluster****, but the sheer insanity of this season for the Senators tops any other individual season I can remember.

Karlsson is going to Vegas for a package starting with Theodore and Suzuki, and I imagine that Ryan is also going with him.
At least Edmonton got Mcdavid out of all of the incompetence. Colorado getting Jack Hughes won’t haul Ottawa out of this mess.

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
After the Hoffman story broke, Travis Yost, who has a lot of contacts in Ottawa, tweeted “There’s one more too” insinuating another bomb was about to drop.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Ouch.

At this point Sens fans may as well hope they relocate and another Ottawa businessman buys the Panthers or the next team that becomes available.

Nah they won’t relocate. We all just have our fingers crossed that the rumors are true that Melnyk is selling the team. Not holding my breath about it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad