Rumor: Erik Karlsson Trade Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
The 2018 Senators are the biggest cluster**** of a hockey team that I can remember seeing. Edmonton was a prolonged cluster****, but the sheer insanity of this season for the Senators tops any other individual season I can remember.

Karlsson is going to Vegas for a package starting with Theodore and Suzuki, and I imagine that Ryan is also going with him.
I'm calling the Avs. I just have a feeling Ottawa wants that pick back pretty badly.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Flashback to months ago:

Wasn't this already rumoured before we knew about the lawsuit?

The rumour was that both sides wanted an "expedited resolution" to the Karlsson trade drama at the deadline. I forget who put it out there, so I can't vouch for how credible it was.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Wish he'd waive for Winnipeg.

But think he'll end up in either Vegas, Washington or Tampa Bay, but I'd say the chances of him going to Tampa are the best because of his connection to Victor Hedman.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Wish he'd waive for Winnipeg.

But think he'll end up in either Vegas, Washington or Tampa Bay, but I'd say the chances of him going to Tampa are the best because of his connection to Victor Hedman.

well washington would only be if they dont resign carlson

GongShowWilly

time to pay the Piper
Jan 25, 2016
Alberta
when he picked up the puck quietly in the last game he played , I thought that's it for him in Ottawa
sucks … hope they can figure things out there . Not funny anymore

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Quit picking on Ottawa and their fans by association. A lot of teams have had rough spots and you can rebuild a team in a hurry (See Vegas). screw these 'move the team' comments.

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Crazy to think that the Sens were just one game away from making the Stanley Cup one year ago. What a mess.

With that being said, Lou wya.

Not just 1 game away, they were 1 goal away. They went from losing game 7 in OT in the conference finals to...whatever the **** they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad