Rumor: Erik Karlsson Trade Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
It would be shocking if he didn’t make a trade request.

The Sens better buy even more tarps to cover up more seats for this season.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
If this is true, I feel really bad for Ottawa - they don't deserve to lose Karlsson. Just trade Hoffman and try to make things right.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
SensInsider is a random dude who sits at home.
Shame Sens aren't going to get full value for their assets with this clown show going on.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
How does it rain this much **** on one team? My God

Last edited by a moderator:

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Assuming both Karlsson and Hoffman are moved, Ottawa has to keep their pick for next year and give Colorado the pick this year.
I would gamble that the pcs you get back for Hoffman/Karlsson will finish better than 4th last.

On a totally different note, this Ottawa soap opera could only get worse if Karlsson demanded a trade to Toronto....

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA

The Ferraro stuff probably came from that. Fake news.

The question becomes if the "rumors" Alberga was referencing were from the Twitter users falsely attributing a trade request by Karlsson to Ferraro.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
At this point I would imagine Hoffman's girlfriend/fiancee needs to leave the Ottawa area as well. Regardless of where Hoffman plays in October.

Reactions: Rob Brown

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
Habs won't have enough to offer unless Bobby Ryan is included but that contract is a bit albatross on top of Weber and Price

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Vegas seems like it could be at the top of the list.

I’d like to think Lou Lamoriello will try to make this happen. The islanders need an elite Defensman in the worst way and it would go a long way to showing Tavares how serious Lou is to making the islanders a true contender

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Habs won't have enough to offer unless Bobby Ryan is included but that contract is a bit albatross on top of Weber and Price
Its gonna be a poop show, how do you justify sending 1 of your core players to Ottawa right now. If E.K is traded I have a feeling its going to be for picks/prospects/salary. If I was a GM of a team interested in E.K I would have to be very careful not to alienate my current players by sending a friend into that shit show.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
The Sens will make a massive mistake if they deal Karlsson for just futures, it will destroy their franchise. They should try to deal Karlsson for the closest thing to another star player as possible.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
From being the Eastern Conference runner up to the biggest embarrasment of an organization in just over a year. Yikes..

I feel for Sens fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad