Rumor: Erik Karlsson Trade Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Quit picking on Ottawa and their fans by association. A lot of teams have had rough spots and you can rebuild a team in a hurry (See Vegas). screw these 'move the team' comments.

But the trade board has to keep its rep as the worst sub forum on HF. People are just doing their job. :sarcasm:

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Nothing against Edm as a team, city etc but if im Karlsson i would never sign longterm for a team with Chia as the GM.
Why? You know Chia will overpay him without even negotiating and will offer him a full no trade clause. Chia is the worst negotiator in the league. Karlsson could ask for 20 per year and chia would just say derp derp ok.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Not surprising considering the circumstances, him and his wife likely looking to get as far from there as possible

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
fake-shock-gif-12.gif

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Why? You know Chia will overpay him without even negotiating and will offer him a full no trade clause. Chia is the worst negotiator in the league. Karlsson could ask for 20 per year and chia would just say derp derp ok.
Because i would want to win and Chia has a history of making awful deals hurting his team. Karlsson can get more money somewhere else if he only cares about the money.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Have to wonder if the Avs(assuming there's interest in Karlsson to begin with) perhaps have the inside track on a trade with that 2019 1st we have. Gotta believe that'd have a shit load of value to the Sens right now.

Ottawa 2019 1st
Colorado 2018 1st
Ottawa 2019 3rd

Wonder if they get a better offer then that. Basically a Top 5 pick, a #16 pick, and a very early 3rd.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
I'm not surprised by this considering what's been going on. It's just crazy to think that this guy helped his team almost make the Stanley Cup Finals a little over a year ago playing with TWO foot fractures and now things have gotten so bad that he is requesting a trade. Human after all.

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
Here come the lowball offers, have fun sens fans

Honestly at this point I am unlikely to continue to be a Sens fan and will likely become a fan of the team Karlsson gets traded to (hoping it's a team in my time zone though).

There's really no reason to cheer for the Sens, particularly with Melnyk as the owner, and Karlsson has always been my favourite player by far since he entered the league.

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
If the Oilers want Karlsson they should have McDavid or Gretzky make the call to him, not Chiarelli

Last edited:

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Assuming both Karlsson and Hoffman are moved, Ottawa has to keep their pick for next year and give Colorado the pick this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->