• PSV

• FC Utrecht

• FC Groningen

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
So Ajax lost at home, what happened (didn't see the match)?

And Vitesse vs. Feyenoord seems to have been a crazy match. Vitesse sub 4 players at 90 mins and then ends up having 2 guys sent off in th 97th and 102nd minute?

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020

And Vitesse vs. Feyenoord seems to have been a crazy match. Vitesse sub 4 players at 90 mins and then ends up having 2 guys sent off in th 97th and 102nd minute?
The entire league is bonkers. So many wild games, piss poor defenses and piss poor sideshow acts.

Reactions: gary69

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands

Ajax just didn’t create much of anything and whenever they did, Maarten Paes was there with massive saves. Not liking Ajax’ keeper Pasveer much, either. I think Onana might have had that one.

Vitesse - Feyenoord was hard fought. Some dirty plays near the end which caused some commotion. Both teams will likely be close competitors for one of the EL tickets.

Reactions: gary69

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Everyone knows about how good Ajax is offensivly. But fact is Ajax only has allowed 2 goals in 13 games in Eredivise. Ajax is strong defensivly aswell

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Ajax lost to AZ.

I think PSV or feyenoord wins the title.

People say Eredivise sucks. And still a juggernaut like Ajax may end up 4th place.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Ajax lost to AZ.

I think PSV or feyenoord wins the title.

People say Eredivise sucks. And still a juggernaut like Ajax may end up 4th place.
They have a goal differential of 45 after 16 games and have given up 4 goals (two of them yesterday) lol. They won't end up fourth and the smart money is on them winning the title.

Interesting race at the top improbably, though. With how Ajax have rolled the competition it's a minor miracle PSV and Feyenoord have kept pace.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Ajax CB pairing must be one of shortest in top divisions, but it didn't matter that much in this game, as Mario Götze was PSV's main forward (he did score though). Mazraoui's goal was a nice shot.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ajax CB pairing must be one of shortest in top divisions, but it didn't matter that much in this game, as Mario Götze was PSV's main forward (he did score though). Mazraoui's goal was a nice shot.

It doesn't matter in any game look at their record.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, PSV didn't try any high balls in this match either. Just an observation, that some team could try to exploit that.
I've seen some teams try to exploit Martinez's lack of size but his done pretty well in the matches i've seen. He's pretty good in the air for a player his seize.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
My guess is that it’s more unprofessional behavior rather than criminal. Because I’d like to believe nobody is stupid enough to do something criminal in writing through emails.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad