• PSV

• FC Utrecht

• FC Groningen

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Terrible from Ajax. Why was this guy Pasveer in goal, he was very poor. Seeing that he is already 37, why on earth are Ajax playing a guy like him. They already have one geriatric in Stekelenburg. Is Onana still suspended/has he been sold? Even then they'd be better off playing some promising youngster there.

Is Madueke the real deal, or was it just Ajax being poor in this match? He looked good tonight.

Last edited:

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Terrible from Ajax. Why was this guy Pasveer in goal, he was very poor. Seeing that he is already 37, why on earth are Ajax playing a guy like him. They already have one geriatric in Stekelenburg. Is Onana still suspended/has he been sold? Even then they'd be better off playing some promising youngster there.

Is Madueke the real deal, or was it just Ajax being poor in this match? He looked good tonight.

Pasveer was great for Vitesse the past few seasons. Didn’t look sharp yesterday for sure, but he’s hardly to blame. Scherpen was the goalkeeper for the future but he hasn’t progressed any further and was let go a few weeks ago. Gorter will take over from Pasveer and Stekelenburg once he’ll get his shot.

Madueke is the real deal. Kid is fast, powerful and has nose for the goal while never neglecting his teammates. He’ll score and assist in double digits and then likely leave for the Premier League for about 40+M.

Reactions: gary69

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah Madueke has looked the goods since the u17 Euro when he looked like England's only real threat. Electric talent. Definitely the real deal.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Yeah Madueke has looked the goods since the u17 Euro when he looked like England's only real threat. Electric talent. Definitely the real deal.

That's when I first noticed him. Picked him at the end of the u23 dead draft too.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
I would’ve rather Dortmund paid what PSV wanted. He fit better than Malen and is already better. Now it’s going to cost 50M to sign him next summer, and we’ll be priced out of signing him.

Malen is still a much better striker and player in general. Both have high upsides. Madueke’s peak might be a bit more promising right now. But Malen is much more wel rounded and can play all forward positions either as a playmaker or finisher. His biggest con is his composure deep inside the box. And coincidentally it’s Myron Boadu’s as well. It could bite him in the ass in the Bundesliga.

Very interested in how Malen, Boadu and Brobbey do abroad. Though neither appears to become that elite striker they were deemed to be when they were all playing in the youth ranks.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Malen is still a much better striker and player in general. Both have high upsides. Madueke’s peak might be a bit more promising right now. But Malen is much more wel rounded and can play all forward positions either as a playmaker or finisher. His biggest con is his composure deep inside the box. And coincidentally it’s Myron Boadu’s as well. It could bite him in the ass in the Bundesliga.

Very interested in how Malen, Boadu and Brobbey do abroad. Though neither appears to become that elite striker they were deemed to be when they were all playing in the youth ranks.

I think Malen will do well. He had some nice stretches in his debut. I expect he’ll start the first Bundesliga game at the weekend, but I thought Madueke was a better fit. Malen is too similar to Moukoko in his role and while we are now playing a two striker formation, it hurts our ability to diversify how we play. We lack natural wingers and are probably stuck with this two striker formation all season. I don’t mind a two striker formation as a base formation, but there needs to be another plan for when it doesn’t work.

Reactions: Ajacied

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Yeah I heard good things. Can’t believe he was so cheap, too.

Ryan Johansson from sevilla loaned to fortuna are supposed to be a great talent. swede-irish.

do you think taylor, fitz and unuvar will get any playing-time for Ajax this season?

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Jurrien Timber is the next big Dutch CB talent coming out of the Ajax academy. He was always a great talent, but now at CB is a whole different animal.

Last edited:

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Ajax are on pace for a goal differential of 153-5 :laugh:

They’ve had a fairly easy schedule so far, but the fact remains they are the Bayern Munchen of the Eredivisie. I still have hope for a Beneliga. Most Belgians I have spoken with want no part of it.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
This Tweente AZ game is shambolic. So much flopping, dumb squabbles and the quality of football is horrid.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Kudus is back. Thats nice. Hopöefully he gets the start today vs Gronningen.

Its a tough schedule for Ajax these past week with many games. Daramy and Danilo should start aswell.

Btw, no idea what Ajax sees in Victor Jensen.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Kudus is back. Thats nice. Hopöefully he gets the start today vs Gronningen.

Doubt it. Alvarez, Gravenberch are the CM’s. Klaassen wil return at the #10. If not Klaassen, Berghuis will start there. Subs Daramy and Neres might be competition for him as well, though they play more wide. Kudus will get his minutes, but won’t become a starter anytime soon. I rate him highly though and always like to see him play. Kid is special.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad