GWT: EPL Week 32

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Looks like a fairly strong Cardiff lineup, far better than Colin let on it would be in pre game. Doesn't seem like they are rolling over

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Palace is passing well with the back 4 and the wide midfielders when they're back to help, but as soon as they move forward it seems their only though is to boot a long ball and hope it works.

Except it's frequently been one attacker against 2 or 3 defenders so he has no chance of winning the ball.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
That won't be an own goal, but it effectively was. Keeper had that covered all day long without the deflection.
The deflection was so immediate that it was pretty much impossible to tell where the ball was going. But I think it would be hilarious if Shite Hart Lane's first goal is an OG

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The deflection was so immediate that it was pretty much impossible to tell where the ball was going. But I think it would be hilarious if Shite Hart Lane's first goal is an OG

You couldn't tell exactly, but it was going to the opposite side of the net that it did and the keeper was heavily on that side.

I do agree that it being an OG would be hilarious, although the PL wouldn't do that unless it was the most obvious thing ever.

Reactions: bluesfan94

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
You couldn't tell exactly, but it was going to the opposite side of the net that it did and the keeper was heavily on that side.

I do agree that it being an OG would be hilarious, although the PL wouldn't do that unless it was the most obvious thing ever.
Yeah, I agree that it would have been saved. I meant you can't tell in the context of OG.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad