GWT: EPL Week 32

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Hopefully this helps Tottenham's self esteem. Snaps them back into it. Unfortunately need their help

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Great play all around right at the end. Erikson with a spectacular ball to Lucas who controlled it excellent and got a really great shot off. Then an excellent save and strong wrist by the keeper.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Credit to City. Seems like they always bag one in the first ten minutes in high-pressure games. It's quite infuriating.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Credit to City. Seems like they always bag one in the first ten minutes in high-pressure games. It's quite infuriating.
High pressure vs Cardiff my rear end City hasnt played a real game since February

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
City's pressure games are gonna both come within 4 days of each other in about 3 weeks. Host spurs then head over to Old Trafford.

Knowing that Liverpools hardest game after that is probably Newcastle away, City will think they have to stay ahead of Liverpool over those two games.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
High pressure vs Cardiff my rear end City hasnt played a real game since February
Every game is high pressure.

All eyes on Liverpool Friday. I'll also have a particular interest in seeing Wolves beat Watford on Sunday, which would mean they play at Anfield six days before the FA Cup final. That would be some helpful context.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Who is this collective referring to? I don't think anyone else is on this track.
It's to me. It was outrageous of me to suggest teams don't show up to play City because they are more worried about damage limitation than giving an honest effort.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It's to me. It was outrageous of me to suggest teams don't show up to play City because they are more worried about damage limitation than giving an honest effort.

They're trying not to get relegated or in Watford's case to get a Europa League spot so yes, it is outrageous.

Cardiff gave an effort in defending but they have literally no talent going forward.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

And they’d do the same thing if they were playing you guys.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Teams treat City differently than they do Liverpool. City have earned that though, but let's not pretend it doesn't happen.

Like when Watford lost 4-0 to us? Or Bournemouth losing 3-0? Arsenal 5-1?

I really don't know where you're coming from with this shit. It sounds like you're having a breakdown because winning a title is hard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->