GWT: EPL Week 32

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Just a thought if Liverpool does in fact win the league, Henderson will be the first to lift the trophy presumably. Gerard will never be able to but Hendo will. If there’s a greater injustice in the world I won’t ever want to see it.

We have this though.

2005-Liverpool-v-AC-Milan.jpg

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I don't even understand why it's so complicated. On January 30th Liverpool were 4 points up, with a home game to play against a Leicester team in poor form, they were absolutely the favorites at that point in time. Since they they've drawn 4 games while City hasn't dropped a point so City has the lead back.

At this point I'd say it's really close on who the favorite is. City has a point up and a +9 differential in goals so it's kinda like 1.5 points, however City has two tough league games left, within 4 days of each other, and Liverpool only has 1. Personally I'd give the advantage to Liverpool, but it's not a big one.
Leicester City might've been in poor form, but there is no easy game with that club who still have some players from the title year. Going to Kingpower and Watford are two games that definitely scare me as a Gooner. Liverpool dropping points against them is not a shock at all, it's the games that followed which might've potentially been.

We have this though.

2005-Liverpool-v-AC-Milan.jpg
Nice photoshop work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad